Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - We Meet At Last...

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 12 - We Meet At Last...

Chapter 12 - We Meet At Last...
Meanwhile in a dark chamber within the Dark Depths…

“Is he still on that path?” a voice asked to another hidden figure.

“Yes, they believe that they are chasing the King’s stupid mutt.”

“Excellent”, the first voice said, “what about that anomaly that has been destroying the Guardians?”

“He has returned here, and is currently wiping out our forces in the Library.” Replied the second.

“We can’t have him releasing Sora. There is too much at risk.”

At this, both of the figures walked into visibility, and they were wearing the same outfits as I was, the only difference was that their faces were hidden. Then they both turned to three tubes that held the real Sora, Goofy, and Donald, all unconscious.

“I shall take care of the anomaly.” Said the second voice, and then he used Darkness to teleport to the library.

Back in the library, I had just finished off the last Defender. “Whew, these guys just don’t want to die.”

Behind me, some guy in the same black clothes as mine appeared. “Impressive, very impressive.”

“Who the heck are you?” I demanded.

“I am merely one of the followers of the Great Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.”

“You mean that Ansem is still ALIVE!?” I yelled.

“That is for me to know and you to think about, but you have been causing us much trouble by destroying our Guardians and re-sealing the Keyholes, so I am going to have to destroy you now.” As he said it, two swords appeared in his hands.

“Bring it on!” The mystery man lunged at me with his swords. I jumped out of his way and countered with Ars Arcanum.

He grunted with pain and tried sending a few energy blasts my way, but after a few practices with Wakka on the islands, they were nothing to worry about.

“You are very skilled.” The unknown said. “I will have to stop holding back.”

Now he started levitating and speeding across the room. Perfect. I jumped, and used Ragnarok at the precise second to have him defeated.

“How could you have beaten me!?” yelled the unknown.

“It’s simple really, the light always beats darkness.” I told him, as he faded away into darkness. After about half an hour, I was in the Grand Hall, I took a big breath and walked into the Dark Depths to find the biggest surprise yet, the real Keyblade master.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment