Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Awakening

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 13 - Awakening

Chapter 13 - Awakening
“No way, I can’t believe it!” I nearly yelled.

I was standing in front of the tubes that held Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I thought that they were on another world, but what happened to Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, and Aerith?

“Astounding, you defeated Zexion. A truly rare moment,” said an unknown voice.

“Show yourself you Heartless freak,” I told him.

Then a taller person than the last one walked in from the shadows, also in the same outfit.

“Who are you?” I demanded.“Fine, I am

Roxine.” She told me.

“Answer me this next question: where are Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, and Aerith, plus what did you do to Sora?” I asked.

“Hmm, Ansem was right; one who knows nothing will understand nothing.” She replied.

“Stop speaking in riddles Roxine.” I demanded.

“Over my heartless, un-moving body,” She said.

So the battle was underway. This one was being very annoying. She kept flying around the room, summoning Heartless, and shooting magic at me. I focused on just beating her. As she was preparing to cause major damage, I leapt into the air and pulled a lengthy Strike Raid Combo, direct hit. I got her so many times that I could use Judgment on her like with the first Guardian. In other words: victory. The Heartless nearby all disappeared, and I could tell that Roxine would soon.

“Now tell me where the others are, NOW!” I yelled.

“T-They are in t-the caves b-beneath the castle.” She gasped.

“Fine, as for you,” I raised Oblivion right above her heart, “I hope you’re ready for the light.” I plunged the powerful Keyblade into her heart and locked it forever, and she disappeared.

I returned to where Sora was. I could not figure out how to open the capsule so I did some thinking. Two seconds later I attacked the tubes, but my blows just bounced off.

“Hmm…” I thought for a few more minutes. I could not find any way to open them.

“Let’s see, I’ve tried smashing, and I’ve tried NOT smashing, and they still won’t open.”

Then I tried thinking like an evil person, how would they keep a hero right where they wanted him? Then it hit me like a punch in the face. I raised Oblivion to the level of Sora’s Heart. My plan worked perfectly. A beam shot from Oblivion and the tube disappeared. I did the same for Donald and Goofy. Finally, the Keyblade master was free.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment