Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Enigmas

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 15 - Enigmas

Chapter 15 - Enigmas
After the Hollow Bastion Keyhole was re-sealed, Sora and I split up. He would continue to new worlds, seal those Keyholes, and try and find Ansem. I would continue re-sealing the Keyholes Sora locked the first time. My next destination was the Agrabah Keyhole. After reaching that world, I was greeted by bandits actually a whole lot of bandits to be precise. After plowing through them, I “borrowed” a camel. To tell the truth, I stole the camel and rode out into the desert to get to the Cave of Wonders. After braving through a bunch of traps, Heartless, and falling, I was in the treasure room. I could not help but take a few bags of gold with me. I then went into the chamber. As I got closer to the Keyhole, two Kurt Zisas appeared, and fused.

“Oh crap.” I said to myself. It was actually a challenging battle. I had to go through round after round of breaking force fields, getting hit by four giant swords, dodging sandstorms, not being able to cast magic, and trying to hit its evasive heads. Needless to say, it was very annoying. After I had re-sealed the Keyhole, I healed my wounds, and continued on to Atlantica. I used some ‘bottled magic’ that Donald gave me before going with Sora. I have to say, being part-fish is weird, really weird. This time, I did not have to fight a Guardian. Alleluia. The difficult part was trying to convince the King to let me near the Keyhole. After the sealing process, I stopped by Halloween Town. I still get chills from thinking about that place. I used a costume Sora used when he was here, and fought a giant, living, fused manor thing to get to the Keyhole. I had to scale the creature, dodging many fireballs, Heartless, and disappearing foot holes to destroy a bunch of orbs of Darkness that powered the thing. After it was gone, I sealed the largest Keyhole I have ever seen in my entire life. I was in the final leg of my journey; I just had to seal Neverland, and then enter the final door. Little did I know that I was about to face the worst of it. I reached Neverland, and stood on the deck of the ship. There was nothing in sight, no Heartless or anything.

“So you’re the guy who beat Roxine and Zexion.” A man’s voice said behind me.

“Tell me you’re not another one of Ansem’s followers.” I replied, but he was.

He revealed his hood, and said, “I am Axel, and I have to destroy you now.” As he said this, he raised his arms to his sides, and a large circle of fire surrounded us, then two rings of flame circled around his hands and formed into red chakras. He fought well, I’ll give him that, but he was no match for me. Just as he disappeared, another one came.

“Don’t you guys ever take a break?” I asked.

“Don’t count on it kid.” The unknown replied. He removed his hood. This one was older than the other ones; he had wrinkles, and long brown hair. “I am Vixen.” He told me.

“And I am about to teach you the meaning of pain” I replied to him.

Vixen was a fierce fighter. He was definitely a mage, because he sent spell after spell after spell at me. I found that I could deflect them, and used that against him. Just as the others, he disappeared using the Darkness. I aimed the Oblivion to the Keyhole, and locked it; finally, I made it away from the Heartless, forever.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment