Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Deception

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 16 - Deception

Chapter 16 - Deception
I went full speed to the End of the World. Just as I got there, I was greeted by another Unknown, much larger than the other ones.

“Four out of six, not bad, but now you must die.” He said.

“Why don’t you just tell me your name, like the others did?” I asked him.

“If I must, I am Lexus.” He told me.

Like the others, he removed his hood, showing his short dark brown hair. In this battle, he was relentless. He used many swords, seeing how I kept destroying them. Lexus relied on mostly brute strength. After landing a final Ars Arcanum, he also disappeared.

I continued through just like last time, but right in front of the door, the last Unknown appeared, and said, “So none of the others could defeat you,” he said, “those pathetic fools.”

“Who are you?” I demanded.

“I am Muarcha, leader of Ansem’s followers.” He told me.“I thin

k that is kind of obvious seeing how you are the last one.” That last remark really pissed him off.

“No one ever dares insult me!” He yelled at me, and then brought out this huge scythe. After that, he rushed at me so quickly, that he knocked me off my feet. Not such a good idea; I leapt into the air and struck at him, but he blocked it.

“Finally, a challenge,” I thought to myself.

Then he started spinning his weapon extremely swiftly, and attacked me like a drill. Now I was mad. I started running at him, dodging some spells he sent at me, and hit him with an Ars Arcanum Bash combo, knocking him into the air where I used Ragnarok; but before I landed a finishing blow, he teleported away. By the time he was gone, I was panting. At least my journey was about to end, or so I thought. As I opened the door, a man in a red robe with gold lining, an almost mechanical hollow where his heart should be, and his face wrapped in red cloth except his mouth and piercing golden eye appeared. I instantly knew who it was.

“Well if it isn’t Ansem, the “Great Seeker of Darkness” I said in disgust.

“So you are the one who went to the Keyholes aren’t you?” he said.

“Yeah, what’s it to you?” I replied bitterly.

“I just want to thank you.” He said.

“I’ve never helped you in your entire life!” I yelled at him.

“Oh but you have. Have you ever wondered who sent you that blade, and why you are in that suit? Oh yes, recognize this?” As he finished that last phrase, his voice did not escape his lips; instead it was the voice of the force that had been guiding me all along. My eyes suddenly widened, I could hardly breath.

“No, it can’t be!!” I gasped.

“But it is,” he said with a smirk, “you haven’t been sealing the keyholes, YOU’VE BEEN UNLOCKING THEM!! All you have been was my unknowing pawn.” He continued.

“B-but what about your followers that I defeated?” I asked. As I said it, all of them appeared, looking very amused.

“All brilliant actors” he answered, “so now, I can harvest enough darkness to consume every world.” He finished.

All of a sudden, the followers disappeared; all of the darkness I unwittingly unlocked surrounded Ansem, and turned into a giant vortex. Right then, Sora and all of the others entered, and the ground around us fell into the vortex.

“What’s going on!?” Sora asked.

“Is that- No, it couldn’t be!” Riku said.

Ansem then said, “Now, I cannot be defeated, darkness shall RULE!”

I was still staring dumbstruck, before I realized what to do. I knew now, that the only way to undo what I had done was to stop the Darkness. Right then, my Keyblade went from black, to shining gold. I walked to the edge of the cliff, and faced Sora.

“Sora, after this, my role is over. Ansem will not be destroyed, but all of the damage I’ve done will be undone. Odds are that everyone except you will forget about me existing, but just remember this, with darkness, there is always a greater light.” With this, Sora shook the sadness from his face and nodded.

“The rest- is up to you, Sora.” I said, before I did a back flip off of the cliff, and fell towards Ansem in the center of the vortex Keyblade first.

“Say hello to the light Ansem.” Was all I said, before striking down Ansem and myself into the darkness. Up on the cliff, the others saw nothing of me or Ansem for moments.

“Oh no,” thought Kairi.

“He didn’t make it,” thought Riku. Just then, a giant pillar of light shot up from the center of the darkness with me on top. It then branched off into millions of beams, going to all of the places I’ve been, keyholes I opened, and people I met, except for Sora. With a final flash of light, all the others were on their home worlds, and nothing was to be found of me, except for one of the gloves which Sora has to this day.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment