Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First day of school.

Well this story beats my last 1 cause that 1 sucked, this 1 does too but not as much so yno. well anyway, its a classic mcr story withthe frerard loveyness and stuff, so uhm, enjoy :]


oh yeah and chapter 3 sucks

Chapter 1 - First day of school.

Chapter 1 - First day of school.
The alarm clock beeped. Gerard stuck his hand out from under the covers and smacked it. It switched off. “ugh first day of school” said gee to himself as he walked to the bathroom.He attempeted to open the door but the lock was on, “ahh cmon mikey! You hog the bathroom every morning!”.
A slight bang came from the bathroom and them mikeys voice was heard “Yougest brother privlidges” he said sarcastically.
Gerard walked back into his room cursing mikey under his breath and got dressed. Today was the day he was ganna tell his best friend how much he loves him and how much hes thought about him threw the summer.
“lalala” gerard sang as he did up his tie. He walked out his room, grabbed his backpack and went out the door. “bye mom, might be home late.” He said closing the door on her before she could reply. He caught the school bus and got on, first off he looked right at the back of the bus where bob and frankie was sat, gerard looked confused as frankie had his tounge on the window and bob was laughing hysterically. Gerard walked to the back and sat down next to bob. “what the hell are you two doing?!” he said throwing his bag down.
“I bet him he wouldn’t lick the window for twenty bucks” bob said laughing.
Eventually frankie took his tongue off the window and poked bob for the money. “and you said I wouldn’t do it” frankie laughed.
“preps touch those windows you know frank…” said gee edging away.
“oh… ewwwwwwww” frankie replyed who began to start stroking his tonuge. Bob and Gee started talking while frankie was making a scene at the front of the bus about his cootie infested tongue.
“so u decided what you ganna tell him?” asked bob
“no.. I figured I would just get in the moment and say what comes to mind” replyed gee
“well don’t think about cheese”
“what?...”
“well this one time I was telling this girl how much I liked her then I relaised how much I was in love with this cheese I saw at the store… and then I said how much I love cheese, she slapped me and pushed me in a fountin”.
Gerard stared at bob..
“I wont think of cheese….”
Frankie came running up the bus. And then sat down and was jumping in his seat. “god frankie, how much coffee you had?!” asked gerard.
Frankie stared at gerard with wide eyes. “1…2….4…19 cups! Ahhhh must have coffeeeeee” he eventually shut up and was watching the pretty birds outside. The bus stopped and ray got on. “hey ray” they all said, except frankie.
“wheres mikey?” ray asked.
“ moms droping him off, she asked if I wanted to but I said no, wanted to catch up with you guys”
“ahh I see” said frankie trying to join the conversation as if he’d been listening the whole time.
Finally the bus stopped and they all walked off. “meet you guys at dinner” gerard said as they all went In there own direction.
“hey wait up!” frankie had calmed down abit and was running after gerard.
“hey frankie, there was something I wanted to tell you”
“shoot” said frankie
Gerard started to tell frankie but before he could get his words out davey ran up.
“HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!”
“davey… hi… great to see you” gerard said trying not to yell at him.
“DAAVVVEEEYYYY!!!!!” someone had ran up and wrapped there arms around davey like there was no tomorrow. It was jade, daveys boyfriend. They kissed , gerard looked away and frankie let out a big “AWWHH!”. they all walked off. Meanwhile mikey was getting out the car “see you later mom” he said closing the door.
“mikey wait. I need to ask you something.” His mom said.
“what?”
“is gerard… well … is he interested in boys?... like in a ‘kissy kiss’ way?”
“hah you said way.. and anyway, what do you mean?... is he gay?... what makes you think that?”
“cause I found these drawings of him and some boy in his room, and boy was they graphical..”
“I don’t know mom.. I gatta go, bye” mikey ran off in search of his big brother. His mom drove away puzzeled about the pictures she had found.
Later that day, dinner time had come and gerard grabbed an apple and sat down with bob , ray , frankie, davey , mikey and jade. “wow has any1 seen adam or hunter?” asked jade
“ nope but I gatta go now. Im trying out for cheerleading, those blonde doges better let me in this year.”
They all let out a big sigh as davey skipped out the diner hall and off up the corridor.
Frankie was quiet… for once. He was poking a muffin which had google eyes stuck to it.
Gerard looked across the table at him and frankie looked up. They stared into eachother eyes for about 10 seconds until sum jock threw a football and it hit frankie in the face. “OWW!” he squealed as he fell to the floor off his chair”
“omg frankie are you okay!?” gerard screamed
frankie got to his feet and took his hand off his nose. There was blood all down him. “damn” he said as he fell on to gee. “cmon lets get you to the nursers office” said gerard holding frankie and pushing threw the gathered crowd”
at the nursers office the nurse cleared his nose and left the room while frankie straightened himself out.
“ you okay?” gerard said sitting next to him on the bed and hugging him. Frankie felt safe, didn’t reply but put his arms are gee and put his head on his shoulder.
“frankie…” gerard looked at him. Frankie shhhh’ed him and then kissed him. After a while gerard leaned off and said “we’d better go frankie, class starts soon”
“uhm yeah”. Frankie looked kinda freaked out, he rubbed his lips and followed gee out the room. They both walked to class, there was an awkard silence between them both. They walked outside in the sunshine by the fountins, frankie was kicking a can along and gee looked spaced out. There silence was broken when frankie let out a huge “OH MY frackING GOD!”
“what?” gee said snapping out of his day dream. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK!” they both pressed there noses up against the gym window. Inside they saw davey in a short skirt and pom poms dancing around and doing cart wheels, they saw jade sat on the side bench looking mad at davey.
Frank and gerard both laughed together and forgot about their kiss and walked to the last lesson of the day.
After the last lesson the gang met up and hunter and adam miracuosly appreared. “first day wasn’t as bad as I thought it was” said bob and ray. Davey came running up squealing like a girl “I MADE THE TEAM I MADE THE FRIKKIN TEAM!”
“oh dear god” said jade and grabbed mikeys lucky spoon out his pocket and tried stabbing himself. While there was a huge scene with jade davey and the spoon, mikey pulled gerard to the side. Everyone else didn’t notice as they all dived on eachother. It looked a lot like a huge orgy. Mikey started to tell gee about their mom.
“she found them…”
“what?... found what… omg mom found my hello kitty pjamas!?” gee asked
“no…. the drawings of you and ‘some boy’ which I assume is frankie................ YOU HAVE HELLO KITTY PJAMAS!?”
“uhhh….noo…..” Mikey started at gerard unconvinced.
“they were a gift…and anyway, what did mom say?... she thinks im a pansy now?”
“no she thinks your gay…”
“oh… well that was nice of her, just cause Im in love with my best friend and have hello kitty pjamas. Im suddenly gay!?”
Mikey coughed.
“lets go…” gee said. Mikey and gee pulled everyone off eachother and they all got on the bus.
That was the end of the first day of school after the summer, gee still hadnt achieved his dream of telling frankie his feelings but davey how ever achieved his bigest dream of all, being head of the cheerleading squad.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lycan-keyblade-master on March 5, 2007, 11:04:44 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterthis is so funny!
i love it!

disenergratedlove on February 20, 2007, 11:42:29 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovethis is funny! i love davey! *favs*

gerard_frankie_lvr on February 5, 2007, 4:36:18 AM

gerard_frankie_lvr on
gerard_frankie_lvrYAY!!!I Love this story!!
and no stopy
heh davey and i want gerards pjs
*favs*

Padfoot_Lover on February 5, 2007, 4:25:50 AM

Padfoot_Lover on
Padfoot_LoverAAH, I LOVE IT!!

This is an awesome story, is there more to come? ++faves
- Moi xXx

CharlSkellington00 on February 5, 2007, 4:33:41 AM

CharlSkellington00 on
CharlSkellington00yes theres more to come, as soon as i figure out what that more is =\