Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - After school antics

Well this story beats my last 1 cause that 1 sucked, this 1 does too but not as much so yno. well anyway, its a classic mcr story withthe frerard loveyness and stuff, so uhm, enjoy :]


oh yeah and chapter 3 sucks

Chapter 2 - After school antics

Chapter 2 - After school antics
Mikey and gerard finally got home, they opened the door to find a note on the side form their mom.
“mikey & gee
Gone shoppng, will be home late, im going to your grandmas,
Theres pizza and ice cream in the freezer and cookies in the cupbored
Gerard frankie says call him, and mikey , don’t eat to much!
Be good boys.
Love mom. Xxx

“SCREW COOKIES! I want poptarts” said mikey about to open the cupbored door.
“we’re all outta poptarts” said gee with his head in the freezer trying to find ice cream.
“oh contrair big brother”
“what?.... tch, uve been hiding them again havent you? How many times do I have to…”
gerard stoped in mid scentance as mikey opened the cupboard door and a poptart flew out and landed on his head.
“this is 1 of those things that never happens in real life…” said mikey removing the poptart from his head and inspecting it.
Mikey reached for the toaster which had another note by it saying “gerard, don’t let mikey use the new toaster”
“mom dosnt trust me” said mikey ignroing the note and making poptarts.
“do you blame her?!, that’s the fourteenth toaster she bought this month, spoons, cans, forks and toy trains don’t belong in toasters mikey….”
“what ever gee” said mikey walking away with his poptart into the living room. Gerard shook his head and grabbed the phone. He took it upstairs put his drink down and dived on his bed, BEEP BEEP BEEP as he typed frankies number in. it rang for a while until some1 answered. “hi?”
“hey frankie, its me, gee”
“hiiii gee!”
“whats up?”
“nothing much, just practising guitar, im getting better now how abouts you?”
“oo awesome, well im not doing anything, just laying down”
“omg can u believe davey is a cheerleader!?”
“hah.. oh wait frankie, I got a call coming in, put you on hold?”
“kay..”
Gerard didn’t know that frankie could hear everything gerard and bob was saying on the other line.
“hey gee its me bob”
“hi bob!”
“you told frankie you love him yet?”
Frankie listened hard annd bit his lip.
“no… its just the wrong time, everything keeps interfearing, we made out in the nurses office… but I think he forgot ir just blanked it.”
“you made out.. uhm.. nice one”
“yeah, u think I should talk to him?”
“just find the right time… im sure he loves u back, well I gatta go, me and ray are playing with dolls. Uhmm I mean.. we’re throwing my little sisters dolls ou the window….”
“kay bob.. have fun with ur dollies byeee”
“bye…”
The phone cut off and frankie was back on the line.
“hi im back”
“uhhhhh. Hi gee. Uhm I gatta go”
“ohh, okay, ill call you later”
“NO.. ill be out.. uhm.. just… don’t okay.. ill call you”
The phone cut off once again before gerard could say anything back.
Frankie put the phone on his bed and started to think, what would his dad think if he dated a boy? What would school be like if they knew? He layed on his bed and fell asleep to clear his head.
Meanwhile gerard started to think the same thing and why was frankie mad at him and kinda freaked? But his thoughts was interupted by a loud “frack!” and the smell of fire. He ran downstairs intio the kitchen where there was a cloud of smoke and mikey stood there with a black face and the toaster had gone, he’d shoved it up his shirt trying to hide it. “whats going on?...”
“nothing… nothing at all. I uhh, wanted the kitchen black so I set fire so it wud be easier than painting…”
mikey smiled and tried to hold the toaster up his shirt.
“kay… u better clean this up before mom gets home… im sure she liked her yellow kitchen..”
gerard walked out the room and mikey pulled the toaster out his chest, looked at his reflection in it, smiled at himself and said “oh yeah im good, mikey 1, gerard zilch.”
Gerard went back up stairs and began to think again. The phone rung.
He tried to ignore it but the ring didn’t stop, he picked it up.
“……Hi?” he said leaning on his bed.
“HI GERARD!”
“davey… hi”
“hey how’d you know it was me!?... STALKER MUCH!?”
“cause u have a girly voice n cant see any girls calling ME”
“yeah, ur not as pretty as me so u cant make girls sexually attracted to you, like this 1 time, I was checking myself out in the mirror….” Gerard pretended he was listening and leant the phone on his bed side table, every few minutes he’d check to see if davey was still telling his imensly long story of himself,gerard took the time of waiting for davey to stop rambling, he started to draw.
2 hours passed and gerard checked once again and davey was still rambling on. Gerard sighed and went down stairs, the kitchen was clean and mikey had made a cardbored toaster and lined it up.
“hah cant see the diffrence… oh hi gee, whats up?”
gerard stared at the cardboard toaster and got a drink out the fridge. “nothing much…” he sighed.
“mmm well when ever you wanna talk about it ill be in my room”
“kay” gerard said as he sat at the table and flicked threw the magazine.
He decided to talk to mikey about his problem, after all it was his little brother who he trusted more than anyone in the world. Gerard climbed the stairs and got to the white door with the pink fluffy sign on it saying “princess mikeys room”. Gerard hadnt been in mikeys room for 5 years. He knocked on the door, “cmon in gee” mikey said.
Gerard walked in and was shocked at what he was seeing. Mikey was sat on a pink bed mountined with millions of pink fluffy pillows saying princess and star on them, there was pink walls with pony photos on the walls and a toaster plushie and fluffy toasters, mikey was wearing brave little toaster PJ’s. the rug have unicorns on it too.
Gerard walked in “oh my….” He said looking around.
“mikey… pink…”
“yes.. jeffree star wears pink and stuff n hes a guy, whats wrong with that” mikey said
“ AND MOM THINKS IM GAY! YOU’RE THE 1 WITH A ROOM THAT LOOKS LIKE THE INSIDE OF A CARE BEAR!”
“oh please… care bears are for kids and girly girls” mikey said writing in his diary about his love for toasters.
“well … what ever mikey.. I wanna talk to you… about frankie”.
“was it about him leaving his underwear in my shoe?... cause bob betted him he wouldn’t do it”
“what? Noooo. And ewww. I mean, I think I love him, well I know I do I just dunno how to tell him”
“WHAT!? Your not aloowed to love frankie!”
“whyyyyyyyyyy?”
“cause…. Oh.. uhm… I dunno… okay u can but its only cause I cant remember why”
“kayy…. But how do I tell him??!”
“ooo write him a luuuurrrvveee letter”
“mikey… where teenagers, where not 6 anymore”
“what ever, I tried to help but noooooooo u throw it back in my face”
Gerard got up and started loooking around the room while he was talking, he opened mikeys secret box and many photos of ray fell out”
“ray…. Why do u have pictures of ray?!”
“ohh… ray wants me to do a collage of him….naked….”
“im ganna go..”
gerard walked out and mikey continued to write in his diary.
Gerard went back to his room.
It had been anotherr few hours since davey was last rambling, davey picked up the phone again and davey was STILL talking about how amazing he is. Gerard laid the phone down again and got into bed and picked up his book. He started to read it but got tired and fell asleep, he woke up to mikey sat on him.
“AHHHHHHHHH!” he squealed knocking mikey off him.
“hhehe moring bro, time for breakfast”
“oh dear god, he said getting out his feet” mikey walked out the room and gerard heard a quiet voice coming from somewhere, he pciked up the phone to catch davey saying “…and that’s how the dogs stripped me naked and licked me in places. Haha well anyway I gatta get ready for school, bye gerard!” and hung up.
Gerard stared at the phone and threw it onto his bed, got dressed and went downstairs.
Still avoiding his mom he imideatly asked her where his homework was so she coudlnt ask about the drawings.
“havent seen it love” she said laying a plate of syrpy pancakes down on the table in front of him.
Mikey was eating toast and poptart sandwhiches.
“yummy yummy in my tummy ooo ahhh ooo ahhh” he sang as he munched on his sandwhichy thing.
Gerard stared at him, ate his pancakes, grabbed his back pack and left. It was time for ANOTHER day at school.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lycan-keyblade-master on April 15, 2007, 9:12:59 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterhaha mikey and his love for toasters!
i have that in my story too!
teehee.
davey is so girly. i love it!!
* favs*

disenergratedlove on February 20, 2007, 11:49:35 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovefunny. i would love to hear davey talk about himself. but for a whole, HELL NO! *favs*

Padfoot_Lover on February 5, 2007, 3:18:12 PM

Padfoot_Lover on
Padfoot_LoverYay.......

this is very sweet ^^ love it