Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Frankies unhappy-ness

Well this story beats my last 1 cause that 1 sucked, this 1 does too but not as much so yno. well anyway, its a classic mcr story withthe frerard loveyness and stuff, so uhm, enjoy :]


oh yeah and chapter 3 sucks

Chapter 3 - Frankies unhappy-ness

Chapter 3 - Frankies unhappy-ness
Gerard got on the school bus today, bob and frankie was sat there again.frankie was putting gum in cheerleaders hair and bob was spitting paper balls at the jocks. “hey guys” gerard said
“hii geee!” bob said.
frankie didn’t even notice gerard as he sat down and got his homework out.
The bus stopped again and rayl got on.
“hey”
“hiii ray!” they all said.
“hey guys” ray answered back
Frankie was now reading a sheet of paper he pulled from his pocket. Tears in his eyes he quickly pushed the paper back into his pocket and looked out the window. They evenutally arrvived at school where they piled off the bus and waited for the first lesson to begin.
Gerard and frankie had gym, davey, ray and jade had chemisty and mikey, hunter, adam and bob had french.
“avoir” mikey said as him bob hunter and adam left the group and walked to their class.
The gang waved.
“mmm well im ganna go, cmon jade, ray, time for chemisty” squeaked davey as they began to walk away.
Jade then said to davey “this time tie your hair back, unless you want it to get set on fire again”.
Ray sighed. Just frankie and gerard was left. “so uhm… we better get to gym..” said gerard looking away and scratching his head. “kay.. “ frank said who seemed really down.
They walked in silence to gym class. When they got there they got changed in the locker room and went into the gymnasium. Frankie was still quiet. Gerard had enough of this and decided to ask straight out what was wrong.
“frankies, whats up?” he said.
“…nothing why?” frankie replyed not looking at gees face.
“your being extreamly quiet, and its worrying me”
“gerard its nothing!”
“yes it is”
An argument broke out between them.
“frankie tell me!” gerard screamed
“no!”
“yes”
“no!”
“YESSS”
Frankie dog slapped gerard. “oh dear god! Im so so so sorry gee” he said as gerard rubbed his cheek.
“s’ok” gee replyed.
The teacher came over after hearing all the girlish squeals.
“you two wanna stand out side for a little while, your disrupting the class” said miss with an angry face,
Frankie and gerard walked out the door, frankie started crying.
“seriously frankie whats wrong…?” said gee insisting frankie tell him whats wrong.
“its… its…” started frank.
“its what…?”
“MY FISH!.... my mom told me he ran away! Waahhhh!!! He was my favortist fish and he ran away!!!!” cried frankie.
“oh…. Right…kay… it’ll be… alright” said gerared patting frankies head looking confused to why he belived that his mom told him his fish ran away when they cant run….
“ill buy you a new fishy and it can be more specialer and not mean by…. Running away..”
“ooo ill call it gee after you!” squeaked a happy frankie.
Gerard tickeled frankies tummy and they both went back into class.
Meanwhile in chemisty. Davey was playing with the fire. “davey, put that down before you set fire to sum preps hair… actually, carry on waving it around” said ray.
Davey was dancing around with a lit match in his hand.
“its only a mattar of time before sum gets…” began jade when davey fell over and squealed as the teacher ran in circles on fire.
“….hurt” he sighed.
Davey got up and screamed. “DIDN’T EVEN HURT!”
“davey go… sit down” said the teach.
Davey sat down next to jade as the teacher rambeled on about bunny sex. Which davey giggled at everytime he said bunny. But while that was happening, in french mikey was being ambushed with paper balls. The teach walked in the class room and did a register. “mikey..?” he said
A quiet “here sir” came from a large pile of paper balls. Bob was laughing hysterically.
“right…” said the teach.
Half way threw the lesson mikey emerged from the mountin and squealed.
“OMG! I made it! I almost died!”
after the lessons were over of the day, the gang got on the school bus and went home.
It wasn’t a very eventful day at school. When gerard and mikey finally got home they opened the door.
“mom?” mikey shouted. “guess she isnt home…again”
“figures” said gerard to himself as he came in and read the new note.

“Gerard and micheal, be home late, see you later.
Mom. xxx”

“mikey what do you want for tea?”
“poptarts!”
“ahh cmon u had them yesterday!, do u insist of having toaster made meals every day!?”
“…yes”
gerard sighed , threw his bag on table and went into his room.
He got changed and went straight back out again.
He went over to frankies and as he knocked on the door, he heard screams and a plate smash. A minute later frankie came to the door rolling down his sleeve, as gerard caught a glimpse of frankies arm covered in bruises.
“uhh….ready to go?” asked gerard, he wanted to say something but couldn’t.
“yes, lets go buy fishys!” replyed frankie who was strangley preppy.
They both went to the pet store and was looking at all the animals. Frankie was petting the puppies and gerard was stroking the snakes. (wow that sounded weird). They were laughing at the weird looking fish, they both picked out pink fishes. After the pet store they went to the movies, it was turning into quite a date. They went and watched hostel. Frankie got creeped out and hugged gerard, and sum preps sat behind them threw popcorn at them and called them gay but they didn’t care. Gerard leaned in for a kiss like in the nurses office, they made out for half the movie and left. After the movies they gots ice cream and frankie put it on his nose and let gerard lick it off.
“well I gatta get home now gee , I have a curfue” said frankie
“okays, ill walk you home”.
When they got to the door, gerard and frankie was about to kiss again but the door swung open and frankies dad was stood with an angry face.
“Frankie. Inside…. Now!... ur late.” He shouted.
“yes sir… bye gee.” Frankie said blowing gee a kiss.
“bye frankie!” said gerard as frankie ran inside.
Frankies dad then looked at gerard evily and walked inside slamming the door. As gerard walked up the drive he heard more shouts come from inside.
As soon as he got home he decided he shoudlnt call frankie incase something happened with his dad so he left it for the night and crawleled into bed and began to wonder why frankie has bruisies. And why his dad looked at him like that. He eventunally fell asleep and thought nothing more of it till morning.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lycan-keyblade-master on April 15, 2007, 9:21:11 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterhahaha!
davey and his bunnies.
aw frank and gee are soo cute!!
paper ball mountain mikey!!
teehee

CharlSkellington00 on April 15, 2007, 9:22:27 AM

CharlSkellington00 on
CharlSkellington00thankies for all the comments and reading my story :D

lycan-keyblade-master on April 15, 2007, 9:21:09 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterhahaha!
davey and his bunnies.
aw frank and gee are soo cute!!
paper ball mountain mikey!!
teehee

disenergratedlove on February 20, 2007, 11:54:46 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovethis is funny i want a pink fish! and how can fish run away.