Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Mikeys toast issues and gerards confession... kinda

Well this story beats my last 1 cause that 1 sucked, this 1 does too but not as much so yno. well anyway, its a classic mcr story withthe frerard loveyness and stuff, so uhm, enjoy :]


oh yeah and chapter 3 sucks

Chapter 5 - Mikeys toast issues and gerards confession... kinda

Chapter 5 - Mikeys toast issues and gerards confession... kinda
Gerard woke up to random pokes at his crotch, he knew straight away that It was his little brother. Gerard sat up and stared at mikey. Mikey stared back. “just checking it still worked…” mikey said still staring. But then quickly running out he room shouting “mommy mommy Gerard sexually harassed me!”.
Gerards mom came in the room shaking her head at mikeys silly outburst.
“whats up love?” she said sitting next to him on his bed. She put her arm around gerard but he shook it off and got out of bed. “oh uhm okays, well breakfasts on the table and your friend called , the 1 with the perm.” Gerard stared blankly at his mom trying not to laugh. Gerard had pretty much forgotten about frankie till his mom asked if he was checked out yet. “uhm I think so… I gatta go call ray back …” gerard backed out the door and walked downstairs.
“for god sakes toaster, CO-OPERATE dog!” mikey screamed to the toaster as it didn’t give him his toast and it was burning.
Gerard picked up a panffle (that’s a waffleXpancake :D) and went to the phone.
He phoned ray. “hey man how was frankie when u saw him?”
“uhm.. okay” Gerard replied.
After the phone call gerard got dressed and met up with ray and bob.
When thye met gerard and bob did the manly hug thing, “so hows frankie?” bob asked.
“GOD DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO TALK ABOUT FRANKIE!” gee screamed.
“okay gerard calm down, your scaring little children. And everytime someone mentions frankie you spazz out” ray said.
“IM NOT!...” gerard sighed. “I cant see him anymore..”
“Why’s he dead or sumthing?” bob said stupidly.
“no its just… can u guys keep a secret?”
bob and ray nodded.
“well…. Frankie… uhh… i…” gerard stutted.
“spit it out gee” ray poked
Gerard found it dificult to tell him frankies dad was evil and hit him. “im seeing another girl” he said.
Ray and bob gasped.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SpiritRandomer on June 1, 2008, 6:43:02 AM

SpiritRandomer on
SpiritRandomerok ive read im slightly traumatized but ah well i still luff Gee n frankie XD

xMitchx on June 18, 2008, 7:04:32 AM

xMitchx on
xMitchxARRRRR ITS GERARD!!! HIII GERARD(SPIRIT RANDOMER) ANYWAYZ LIL BIT TRAUMOTIZED STORY!!

lycan-keyblade-master on May 3, 2007, 8:30:34 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterawww so short!!
but still good!