Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Two new dragons join the temple: Light and Darkness. Chase plans to use darkness to his advantage and tear the two apart. Based after 'Time After Time'. ChasexOC JackxOC OCxOC

Chapter 1 - Arrival

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Omi: ChaseYoungGirl does not own Xiaolin Showdown. All rights go to Christy Hui. The only things the writer owns are her characters.~
>.^ >.^ >.^
The monks of the Xiaolin temple were doing their morning chores when Master Fung greeted them accompanied by two teenage girls behind him. The one on the right had short blonde hair, almost similar to a boys, and greenish-blue eyes with a necklace that had a yang charm on it. The girl on the left was slightly taller than the blonde and had long black hair with a tint of lavender on one of her locks of hair. She had hazel (mostly green) eyes and wore a necklace similar to the blondes except hers had a yin charm on it. Both of them were about the same age, and wore robes similar to the other monks; however, their sash was black, symbolizing that they were new to the temple. The monks ceased their chores and looked over at Master Fung and the girls.
Master Fung, began the shortest monk, Who are these two' Why are they here' The other three were talking amongst themselves thinking the same.
I was just about to explain, Omi. These girls are the twins that are revealed-.
Let me guess, once every thousands of years, the Brazilian monk interrupted. His robe differed from the other monks with its black and red colors, matching red pants, and yellow sash. His brown hair and green eyes complimented his tanned skin. Master Fung shot the monk a glare to express his annoyance from the rude interruption.
This was short lived as he soon continued, These two are the Ying-Yang twins who embody the elements light and darkness. The one on my right is Mai. She is the Dragon of Light.
The light dragon bowed her head in respect and greeted them. Once introduced to the monks, she placed her small bag containing some of her belongings into one of the small room quarters. Master Fung then placed the Yang Yo-yo in her trunk.
The other one on my left is Kairi, the Dragon of Darkness, The elderly monk glanced over at Kairi and she repeated the same action as Mai. Once the two new dragons had placed themselves in their rooms, they changed into their robes and met with the others outside.
It is great to have a couple of new faces around here. Perhaps one day, the both of you will be as skilled as I am. The short monk ecstatic monk declared while the Brazilian monk rolled his eyes. The other female monk simply smiled and expressed her gladness at the presence of two more girls at the temple. Little did the monks realize that above them was a familiar crow watching them celebrate over the twins. The crow shortly flew away undetected as the monks began their training.
>.^ >.^ >.^
Deep within an ominously shaped mountain resided the Xiaolins enemy, improving on his Tai Chi and concentrating his thoughts on one thing: domination of the world. The crow that had been watching the monks flew into the lair and landed on the Heylin warriors shoulder, appearing to be whispering to its master of its observations. The warrior opened his amber eyes and smirked. Within his mind he had already begun formulating a new plan. His thoughts were interrupted by a whirring noise similar to a jet.
What do you want now Spicer' If it is Wu or an annoying favor you are seeking then get out of my sight. The warrior rudely commented to the redheaded boy before him.
The redheads jets had stopped as he landed.
Actually Chase, I came here to tell you about the monks. You see, they-, he began to explain, but was cut off as two tigers entered. Chase simply continued his Tai Chi without heed of the albinos words.
Im already aware of the new monks as well as their elements. Your attempt to impress me was in vain. Now leave so I may return to my thoughts, Chase demanded.
The last thing the warrior needed was an idiotic plan spouting from Jacks mouth. After failing to bring the dragon of water to his side, he wasnt willing to risk failing again because of some incompetent mistake. Chase threateningly brought his hand up, ready to command his jungle cats, as emphasis to tell the redhead to leave him. As if reading the warriors mind, the boy flew out without any hesitation. He knew better than to annoy Chase further. As Spicer quickly departed, Chase snapped his fingers, dismissing his jungle cats and summoning a demonic looking girl. The girl had medium length crimson red hair and onyx eyes, wearing a shirt that barely covered her breasts (about maybe one or two inches past) and a skirt that went about eight inches over her knees, making her hourglass form more noticeable.
You summoned me master' the girl softly inquired. Chase turned to her, trying not to stare at her. As long as he had known the succubus, she had always attempted to amuse herself by mischievously flirting with him.
Yes. It is time that you take on your full powers Talahasia. I have an assignment for you, Chase replied in a serious tone of voice. He knew that anyone who even caught a slight glimpse wouldnt stand a chance against her. This made her perfect for the task he had in mind to get hold of the dragon of Dark.
~A/N: Ooohhh! Cliffy!!! Anyway the characters of mine are Mai (based off of one of my best friends), Kairi (me), and Talahasia (another best friend). Thats all I will say.~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment