Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jinzo goes crazy

This is probably the most random story you,ll ever read its about my duel spirit Jinzo hope you like XD

Chapter 1 - Jinzo goes crazy

Chapter 1 - Jinzo goes crazy
Jinzo goes crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Jinzo:Hmmmm I dont know why but suddenly Im really bored....I know *Picks up phone and calls Dark Magician Girl*

Dark Magician Girl:*Hears phone ring picks it up*Um hello this is Dark Magician Girl may I ask whos speakinh?

Jinzo:BABBABOOEY BABBABOOEY HOWERD STERNS PENIS BABBABOOEY!!!!*Hangs up phone*

Dark Magician Girl:Um ok that was weird

Jinzo:Hey I just got a better Idea*Calls Dark Magician*

Dark Magician:Um hello

Jinzo:Hey Dark Magician whats up my Home Dog

Dark Magician:For the last time Jinzo your a duel monster not a gangster

Jinzo:Yo why ya gotta be like that for my brother my dog dog dig diggity dog

Dark Magician:*Sighs hangs up phone*

Jinzo:Hello? Hello?.....*Calls back*

Dark Magician:Hello?

Jinzo:Hello this is Lord Huffington and im calling to let you know that I am very very upset with you

Dark Magician:What the heck who is this?

Jinzo:I allready told you im Lord Huffington.... the third now in the mail yesterday I recieved 30 boxes of you companys crumpets and i just called to tell you that I didnt order any of your pathetic Crumpets so im sending them back HOW DARE YOU AND GOOD DAY SIR!!!!*Hangs up phone*

Dark Magician:*Hangs up phone phone rings 5 seconds later takes a base ball bat and smashes the phone hears the doorbell ring and awnsers the door*

Jinzo:Oh Dark Magician thank god its you the last three houses I went to were verry verry rude*Comes in and sits on the couch beside the Dark Magician*Oh Dark magician your ears your ears are like Blue Eyes white Dragon ears and your head is so so smooth how is that even how you doing that ohhhh everything in your house is fantastic hold on a sec.... is that what I think it is?

Dark Magician:Oh noooo

Jinzo:GOT TO DO THE CHIKEN DANCE GOT TO DO THE CHIKEN DANCE GOT TO DO IT RIGHT NOW *ClLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

GOT TO DO THE CHIKEN DANCE GOT TO DO THE CHIKEN DANCE GOT TO DO IT RIGHT NOW *ClLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

GOT TO DO THE CHIKEN DANCE GOT TO DO THE CHIKEN DANCE GOT TO DO IT RIGHT NOW YAAAAY*JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW*

Dark Magician:Um....0_o

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment