Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Tuna Bear

Strange Animal storys

Chapter 1 - The Tuna Bear

Chapter 1 - The Tuna Bear
The Tuna Bear

There used to be a bear that just sat there at the south poll. Now the bear was a polar bear and a strong one at that. There was one just one reason he sat there in the cold, he was bored, bored of the salmon, bored of the seals, bored of the cold conditions so one day he went north he swam and he swam and he swam up, up, up. Through the pacific to the tuna island the grandest, brightest, warmest island in the sea. But best of all it had tuna lots of tuna lots and lots and lots of tuna everywhere. He grabbed some hole wheat bred and slobbered tuna all across it and shoved it in his huge mouth like a shark and pored strawberry lemonade down his throat. "This is the live" he yelled pounding his chest proudly. Then he sat in the sun to get a tan wile drinking a Margaretta. After a few minuets he looked like a chubby marshmallow. But after a wile he got a little home sick. "Maybe I should go home" he thought, "na I'll stay hear forever". So that polar bear lived happily and a little home sick ever after. The end.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jessea on May 8, 2005, 1:18:58 AM

Jessea on
Jesseahe, he, ehh.