Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Manon "Muffin" Moreau

Yep.
This is the place to go if you want to read any of my character's bios...

Chapter 1 - Manon "Muffin" Moreau

Chapter 1 - Manon "Muffin" Moreau
His name is Manon "Muffin" Moreau (FRENCH!) He is of 15 years. Obviously, he likes muffins... A lot.
He has a "dog" Well its technically not a dog, it's a "Wolf-dog"(Half-Dog, Half-Dog, Usually half wolf, half husky) That's about a year old now, He's been working hard to train her Her name is Tikaani, Which means "Wolf" In uh... Alaskan?(Is that even a language? >.> )

He was born in Le Havre, France. (Its a real place too! )And lived there till he was 7? (I think...) He then moved with his father to japan till he was 12. (His daddy is a important businessman :3) then at the age of 14, He moved to Scotland to live with his Aunt. (Who owns quite a bit of land, so its an ideal location for a wolf-dog )

He suffers from Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Minor Scotopic sensitivity syndrome, Dysgraphia, and very minor Dyspraxia. If you don't know what some(or all!) of those are, you can find them on Wikipedia. Or you could just look below! =O

Dyslexia: A "common" Reading disorder, People with Dyslexia often have extreme difficulty reading and writing. They often spell words incorrectly. They also will confuse letter and numbers (ex. confusing band p; b and d; 6 and 9; etc)
I myself might have Dyslexia. (thanks god for spell check ._.)

Dyscalculia: Difficulty in comprehending and learning mathematic problems. Usually people with this disorder have difficulties with time, measurements, and spatial reasoning. They tend to have great difficulty with algebra.

Scotopic sensitivity syndrome: "Scotopic sensitivity syndrome is based on the theory that some individuals have hypersensitive photoreceptors,visual pathways, and/or brain systems that react inappropriately to physical energy (wavelengths)." (That was copied from wikipedia ) Muffin only has minor SSS, it really only affects him when he's been reading for a long time...which is almost never...

Dysgraphia: Most people who have Dyslexia, have this as well.Dysgraphia is difficulty in writing and handwriting. Spontaneously written work is illegible or close to it. Copied Work is fairly good,but with many spelling errors. I honestly think I have this too... T.T

Dyspraxia: Ah, finally, the last one. Wikipedia says: "Dyspraxia is a neurological condition characterized by a marked difficulty in carrying out routine tasks involving balance, fine-motor control, and kinesthetic coordination. Problems with short term memory and organization are typical of dyspraxics. This is most common in dyslexics who also have attention deficit disorder." Hmm... very interesting...

Muffin's has extreme difficulty in Reading, Writing, and Algebra. He's very good in Science, its actually his favorite class.
When he's was younger his father made him learn to play the Cello. (Everyone loves cellos ) and he recently started playing the guitar. (A cello is VERY similar to a guitar, so he had little trouble.)

He has one sibling: His half-Brother Spencer "CheeseCake" (Who is Edo's character )

Muffin dislikes sports, he would much rather spend his time sitting inside, in a dark room, alone, playing video games...
He's a very shy person, normally sitting in the back of the classroom, usually day-dreaming while looking out the window.
Because of his shyness he has few friends, sometimes calling Tikaani his only real friend.

He has Dark brown hair, That seems to turn to black at the tips. His right eye is brown, and his left eye is Orange-ish yellow, It is unknown why. His hair is just above shoulder length, is parted on the left(?) and covers up his right(?) eye.

He's often labeled as an "emo" Though he doesn't dress much like one.
He has a secret obsession with Gangsters.
He loves the guitar hero franchise, and claims to like ever song in all the games. (By guitar hero, I mean: Guitar Hero 1, Guitar Hero 2,Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band )
He claims to have a good singing voice, but many people say he's lying, since very few(If any at all) have heard him sing.

---

I heart him

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment