Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1. The Jitsai Gem.

Hey girls if you want to date Kurama then here's your place come and join whee yay!

Chapter 1 - 1. The Jitsai Gem.

Chapter 1 - 1. The Jitsai Gem.
You were running really fast trying to get away from Yuusuke, Hiei, Kazuma, and Kurama. You had stole the Jitsai Red Gem to save your sick human mother, you would tell them that you needed it for impotan reasons but it's not like they will belive you so you keep on running.Anyway they can sense demon in you since you're half demon and it's not like they'll belive a demon.You stop at a dead end looking around then turn your way towards the people who was chasing you. "Hey give back the red gem thingy whacha-ma-call-it!"A weird looking boy with orange hair and a weird shaped head said. "It's called the Jitsai gem you idiot."The boy next to him said with black spiky hair and a dress? You puzzled a little then you sit down holding the gem hoping they wont hurt you.The four boys stop in front of you. "Okay give us the gem and maybe I'll go easy on you..."One of the boy said with short black hair."No I need it, please you have to belive me I'm not going to use it for anything bad."You said hoping they'll belive you."Well I guess we'll have to do it the hard way."The short black haired boy said. You close your eyes and hugged the gem hoping they'll show mercy,as your pointy elf ears flopped down of fear. "No, c'mon you guys she might be telling the truth." You look up as your ears poped up seeing a long red haired boy seeing to take your side."Kurama, you know how much power that gem have and if it's in the wrong hands then you don't know what might happen." The short blacked haired boy said."Kurama..."You said whispering to your self."I know it's very powerful but not all demons are bad you gave me and Hiei a chance so why not her."The red head said."Well I guess you're right, but Koenma said he needs to look at it if she coperates and let us borrow it for a while then we can give it back and let her use it for whatever she needs it for."The black haired boy said. "Thanks Yuusuke. Excuss me miss, did you hear that? Let us borrow the gem for a little and you can use it for your needs, anyway while we are looking at the gem to study it you can stay with us."The red headed boy said to you."Yes I heard, and I agree to stay but please let hurry mom mother needs it she is very sick."You said to kurama. Kurama agrees as he helps you up to your feet as you two start to blush.

-Next page-

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keautye on September 30, 2004, 10:00:54 AM

keautye on
keautyeYAY! KURAMA SAVED THE DAY!!!!

kuramas_girl on May 15, 2004, 12:13:25 PM

kuramas_girl on
kuramas_girlWow that actually goes with my character Mesou!!! Funky great job can't wait to read the next part.

StrikeClaw on May 9, 2004, 6:22:33 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClaw*puuuuurrr* Yayayayay I love your storys. And I love Kurama. *Faves*

Koolkat6968 on April 6, 2004, 5:05:15 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968Nice