Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Let's party

just the diary of Red XIII after Meteor was destroyed!!

Chapter 1 - Let's party

Chapter 1 - Let's party
Diary of a troubled animal

These are the diary entries of Red XIII, what more can I say?
Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy 7 or any one in it (sigh)

Today, I will empty all of my woes to whomever is reading this...really they are woes...

After Meteor was destroyed, Cloud and the gang decided to celebrate...by getting completely legglessly drunk. They...well us... went to Wutai, where we ran into none other than Reno and the Turks, who were also celebrating, in the same way as us. Cloud, Cid and Reno had a drinking contest, and, well after two hours they were still at it. Cloud could hardly speak, Cid was swearing more than ever, and Reno, the worst of the lot, was saying how he would dye his hair pink and green to be different, really, I don’t know how they do it. I went and sat next to Vincent, who was not under the influence of alcohol and we had a lengthy conversation about what we were going to do now...as in right now. Yuffie, who clearly has had too many super sugary drinks, was running round the room like a Chocobo who has had too much food, yelling all sorts of things like “THE MATERIA IS ALLLL MINE BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!” Tifa (who was drunk) was flirting madly with Barret, who was half asleep. Cait Sith was rolling around the floor madly, Rude was staring into space, Elena was downing one drink after the other and Tseng was giggling madly. Am I the only one (not including Vincent) who isn’t drunk?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMagic on May 7, 2009, 4:33:04 AM

ShadowMagic on
ShadowMagicLoL This is the second story today i found where the characters get wildly drunk^-^
Awesome story by the way.

Chickibo on May 7, 2009, 4:35:33 AM

Chickibo on
Chickibo:D Thanks! Characters getting drunk is always good for a laugh!

AerieValentine on January 1, 2007, 10:13:53 PM

AerieValentine on
AerieValentinemwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! go reno go!!!!!!!!

RubyDeathGurl on May 27, 2006, 1:45:06 AM

RubyDeathGurl on
RubyDeathGurlXD yay! I love it! I can only imagine Tseng giggling wildly! XD!!! awesome!