Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - At the Gold Saucer

just the diary of Red XIII after Meteor was destroyed!!

Chapter 2 - At the Gold Saucer

Chapter 2 - At the Gold Saucer
Today, me and Cloud and the group (minus Tifa Barret and Cait Sith) spent the day in the Gold Saucer.
"why don''''t we go bet on Chocobo races?" Yuffie suggested, "no, why don''''t we go and catch a chocobo, so we can race!" Cid replied. Vincent shifted from one foot to the other "that isn''''t a good idea, last time we did that, the chocobo kicked me in the face.....and it hurts" he mumbled, "OKAY!" Cid sighed "we''''ll bet on races then......what a wimp" i was just watching, and sucking on a slushie, my brain slowly turning to ice.....and then we departed for the Chocobo square.
"COME ON YOU STUPID BALL OF FEATHERS!! RUN, RUN!!" Cid was shouting hysterically at the screen, attracting much attention from everyone. How i wished I could bury my head in the sand...
We then went to the Wonder square, and I was forced onto the Snowboarding game. I really don''''t understand how these humans do it...you know stand on two legs, AND snowboard at the same time.....I could barely stand up...
Ah well, i just hope tommorow will be better, although it probably won''''t. I hear we are going swimming...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know it has been a long time since i updated, but i had TONNES of homework to do.........please read and review!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMagic on May 7, 2009, 4:36:16 AM

ShadowMagic on
ShadowMagicYa time to go to the Beach Kitty. Bwwaahahaah XD

silvereye on May 28, 2006, 2:47:11 AM

silvereye on
silvereyelol those are great. poor cat. dont know why he bother hanging with them. keep it coming

RubyDeathGurl on May 27, 2006, 1:47:09 AM

RubyDeathGurl on
RubyDeathGurlYAY! I love it, again, XD!