Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - To the pool!

just the diary of Red XIII after Meteor was destroyed!!

Chapter 3 - To the pool!

Chapter 3 - To the pool!
I knew it; they went to the Midgar pool. I can’t believe my luck. Not only was I completely humiliated, I also nearly drowned. Here is what happened, in all its unpleasant detail, (oh what a sorry wreck I have become…)
It was dinnertime, and Midgar pool was completely packed out. I was sat happily on the side of the pool, happily slurping an ice cream (even though I had great difficulty holding the thing, the taste more than makes up for it, YUM! Mint and chocolate chip!) But my bliss was to be no more as Cid called to me to get in “c’mon you great fuzzball, get in!” I sighed in reply, and said, “Why don’t you ask Cait Sith to get in, he’ll be more fun than me!” but no he had to say, “If him and that mog get in, all the water will get out! So GET in or will I have to drag you in?!” I preferred neither, so I sat on my side, staring blankly at the pilot, who was slowly turning red in he face. “Okay, you are gonna have to be dragged in!” Cid said, and snatched my tail, then pulled me in. “HELLLLP!!!!!!!!” I screamed “I CAN’T SWIM!!!!” but I was slowly nearing doom, as Cid swung me over his shoulder, and I crashed into the pool. Water went everywhere, all over Cloud who screeched “MY HAIR!!! It took eight hours and five tubs of one litre hair gel to get it this perfect!!!!!” his hair then flopped down his back, and all of a sudden I couldn’t tell if he was a boy or a girl……….. Everyone was torn between shock and fit after fit of hysterics……most of them eventually succumbed to hysterics. Well, everyone, apart from Yuffie, who was too busy floating Materia like rubber duckies. I did manage to paddle to the side, (I’m sooooo proud of myself for that!) Also the Turks showed up again, must be a company holiday or something……..and anyway, they were messing around, shoving each other under the water…the idiots….Rudes’ head, now with a nice coating of water, was shinier than ever, Tseng was just drifting lazily around on something round, a dinghy if I am correct, and Elena had just grabbed hold of Reno’s hair and had shoved him underwater for what seemed like ages…….and when he arose, his hair had faded, and was now a nice shade of pink, oh the humiliation he must have suffered…….. Someone, who I thought was Rufus accidentally walked into me, probably out of shock that one of his precious Turks, now had pink hair. And to make things even more humiliating, the mint and chocolate chip ice cream I was enjoying flew out of my grip, and landed straight on Reno’s head, adding nice green streaks to that nice pink hair, I think I heard him mention that somewhere before……”OMFG!!!!!!!!” he screamed, “my hair’s all smelly and messy and sticky…….. (sob, sob)
Ah well, that concludes my eventful day at the pool……

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMagic on May 7, 2009, 4:41:04 AM

ShadowMagic on
ShadowMagicLoL "MY HAIR!" poor Cloud he should get water proof hair gel next time.
Awesome keep it coming^-^