Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A trip to the vet!

just the diary of Red XIII after Meteor was destroyed!!

Chapter 4 - A trip to the vet!

Chapter 4 - A trip to the vet!
Diary of a troubled animal chapter 4

(sorry it has been ages since I updated, I have been really, really busy!) ;)

ho-kay, here goes!!

It was another uneventful day in the life of me. Well, apart from an unwanted trip to the vet ………most unpleasant. Just because I had to scratch an itch behind my ear, Cloud said I had to go to the vet for a flea check, I mean come on, everyone gets the occasional need to itch.
My moaning and endless complaining didn’t pay off, as I am currently sat at the vets, I moaned for what seemed like an age, about how I hardly ever go out so it is almost impossible for me to catch fleas. I had better not have fleas, dirty horrible things besmirching my lovely orange fur with their brown bodies. I sat on the examining table, very patiently put up with the vet searching my body for fleas, he did a very thorough search, he searched everywhere… and I mean EVERYWHERE until I got fed up with him and said “Will you hurry up, you slow human!” But the vet merely laughed and said to a red faced Cloud, “What a lively pet you have!”
Then it happened. It started with an “OH-MY-GOD-WHAT-IS-THAT!!!??” from the vet, then a shriek from Tifa, Cloud remained speechless. I twisted my head round to see what caused the ruckus. Then I saw it for myself. A giant flea was on my back, about the size of a fingernail. If my fur could have gone white, it would have…..probably done that then fallen off. I was horrified at the sight of the giant bug, how did it get to be so big? My initial thought was that since I had been near the lifestream, with all that Mako near me, the flea that was on me had mutated to a super-giant flea……but before I finished that thought, lots of white stuff was falling on me. The vet was shaking ‘Flea-B-Gone’ flea powder all over me. Horrified at this, I leapt off the table, deliberately knocking bottles of stuff over, but I was caught by Cloud, who ended up dragging me out of the vets and back to Cid’s house, where we were currently residing. I was given flea powder, and I also have to sleep outside until the powder kills off the fleas.

Damn fleas.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMagic on May 7, 2009, 4:45:17 AM

ShadowMagic on
ShadowMagicAwww, poor guy. have fleas sucks. But having mutant fleas sucks even more. ^-^
Awesome can't wait to read more.

Chickibo on May 7, 2009, 4:46:22 AM

Chickibo on
ChickiboGuess I should start writing again then! (lol it's been years since I wrote a story!)

ShadowMagic on May 8, 2009, 12:26:47 AM

ShadowMagic on
ShadowMagicI can't believe no one commented on your stories^-^
I have just put up a story myself a few days ago, check it out and tell me what you think^-^

Chickibo on May 8, 2009, 1:42:06 AM

Chickibo on
Chickibook, will do!