Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Interviews of t3h randomness

Well, here are some 'interviews' with all of my characters. Very random. You may not get the Puffy and Hunter one, so just incase, remember that Hunter has the power of telekinysis. Anyhoo, enjoy.

Chapter 1 - Interviews of t3h randomness

Chapter 1 - Interviews of t3h randomness
My OC's:
Tremor/Phyliss
Mia
Chan/Tetsu
Tala the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog OC)
Nyx
Winter (Series of Unfortunate Events OC)
Raven
Shiri
Vixen
Hunter
Shadow
Puffy
Sauda (Xiaolin Showdown OC)
Ryu
Gaia
Kitten
Miakoda (Naruto OC)
Michi (InuYasha OC)

~~~~~~~~~~

Feral's note: This is going to be an intro to my characters. I hope you like it and if you don't then you can go suck......................................... A rusty nail.

~~~~~~~~~~

Puffy: (On camera) And the camera's rolling.

Mia: Yo people I'm Mia. I'm a hard-core fighter who doesn't play by the rules. I'm also one of the children of the prophesy and I control- Wait a minute. How the hell did you get into my house?!

Puffy: Uh...

Mia: You're dead. *Readys fire. Camera dies*

~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia: *On camera, recording Chan training by herself. Whispering* Here we see Chan in her natural environment. Her insane half-elf nature has led her to believe that she is the reincarnation of someone. Yeah, of an idiot maybe. *Chan looks up, eyebrow raised* Oh crikey!! She's seen us! She's going into her utility pouch and pulling out a... Oh crap. No, Chan. Don't throw it!! NO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *Camera dies*

~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera comes on, Kitten's face is almost pressed up against it. Sauda clearly has never used a video camera before.*

Sauda: Is it on?

Kitten: Yes, it's on.

Sauda: How can you tell?

Kitten: The little red light's blinking.

Sauda: Really?

Kitten: YES! Now just let me speak.

Sauda: Sorry.

Kitten: Hi! I'm Kitten. I'm a happy person, I'm really bubbley and I like cute things. ^_^ My favourite colour is pink, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... I've got a short attention- OOH! That flower is so pretty!

Sauda: T_T *Turns off camera*

~~~~~~~~

Shadow: Get that stupid camera out of my face. NOW!! *Punches camera. It dies*

~~~~~~~~

*The camera comes to life slowly. Hunter's figure is blurry at first*

Hunter: Do I HAVE to do this stupid thing?

Raven: Yes. Now shut up and say something.

Hunter: ......... That made no sence whatsoever.

Raven: Are you calling me an idiot? *Short silence. Hunter gives her a look as if to say 'Talk about stating the obvious'* I'M GONNA KILL YOU HUNTER!!! *Camera is dropped on its side as Raven and Hunter start strangling eachother half to death*

~~~~~~~~

Gaia: *Holding Puffy by the scruff of the neck* And if I EVER see you steal my cookie again, I'm gonna- *Sees the camera is on and drops Puffy, then grins* Holla to all my people out there. I'm Gaia, the winged elemental of earth. I'm all about brawn, and you'll be lucky if you survive one hit from me. Kali says that I'm stupid. I'm not... Really... *Short pause* Do you think I'm stupid, Michi?

Michi: It's not my place to say.

Gaia: I knew it! I SO are teh genious!

*Michi lets out a heavy sigh and turns the camera off*

~~~~~~~~~

Miakoda: *In a prison cell* I'm Miakoda. That's all I want to tell you, but if you let me go, I'll answer any question.

Ryu: What would you do after I let you out and asked you the questions?

Miakoda: I'D KILL EVERYBODY!!

*Ryu is slient. Suddenly, the camera turns off*

~~~~~~~~~

Nyx: Yeah, I'm Nyx. What ya gonna do about it?

Shadow: Aren't you gonna tell us anything else? Like your age?

Nyx: What kind of sister are you? Not knowing your own brother's age. SHEESH!

Shadow: ........................................................................... I hate you. *Camera goes off*

~~~~~~~~~

Michi: *Bows* Hello. I'm Michi. I'm half fox demon, half wolf demon. My master is Koga of the wolf demons and-

Mia: You have a master?

Michi: It was to save my tribe.

Mia: .......... Riiiiiiiight.

Michi: It's true!

Mia: *Faces camera* Sorry, we're all out of tape. *Turns camera off*

~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera comes on. Puffy is standing right infront of it, grinning like an insane person*

Puffy: Hi! Hi hi hi hi hi hi!!

Hunter: You, er, wanna step away a little?

Puffy: Puffy is happy standing right here.

Hunter: Sorry, but I can't really see you when you're practically eating the camera.

Puffy: Puffy doesn't eat cameras. You are stange for thinking that Puffy would eat cameras. *Short pause* Puffy ate a camera once. But she wouldn't do it again.

Hunter: You're stupid. I hate you.

Puffy: Puffy loves everyone, but not everyone loves Puffy. T_T It makes Puffy sad.

Hunter: Yeah... Whatever. I should hit you.

Puffy: You wouldn't hurt Puffy. I know you wouldn't, even if you don't like her. Hurting people is bad, Puffy doesn't like it when people get hurt by other people. *The sound of a gate opening can be heard* Wait. Isn't that the gate with the big dog that- Oh no... Nice doggy, nice... *Makes a stange cat-like noise that indicates fear. She runs while a dog starts chasing her across the yard. All that can be heard above Puffy's screaming is a solitary chuckle from Hunter. The tape goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera comes on. Raven is sitting on the ground, under a tree.*

Raven: Hey to all of the people watching, I'm Raven. I'm a half-elf and I have the power of ether, which is baisically playing with the mind. Umm....

Ryu: Don't "Umm..." Tell us something else about yourself.

Raven: Like what?

Ryu: I don't know... Er. What about your dark side?

*Silence*

Raven: ............. You know that's a sore spot, right?

Ryu: Oh, sorry. I forgot. *Puts hand on Raven's shoulder.

Raven: *Glares* Take it off, or I'll break it off.

*Camera goes out*

~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera comes on. It's in Vixen's room. She's reading a book about extremely advanced biology*

Vixen: Can't you see I'm busy? *There is no motion that whoever is holding the camera is going to turn it off. She goes to raise one finger. It goes blank*

~~~~~~~~~~

Nyx: So... You gonna tell us something about yourself?

Tala: Who's 'us'?

Nyx: The people watching.

Tala: Who's watching?

Nyx: I don't know. Loads of people.

Tala: You don't even know who's watching, huh?

Nyx: No. I'm not all-knowing.

Tala: And you've admitted that on camera? Boy, I'd hate to be in your shoes right now. *Folds her arms and looks away, not wanting anymore to do with the topic*

Nyx: ..................................... I'm gonna break that stupid emerald. *Camera goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera comes on and Puffy knocks on the door to Ryu's room. The door opens and Ryu just stands there, eyebrow raised at the camera.*

Ryu: Puffy?

Puffy: Yes?

Ryu: What are you doing with Hunter's camera?

Puffy: This is Hunter's?!

Ryu: Uh, yeah. It's got her name on it.

Puffy: OH CRAP!! SHE'S GONNA KILL PUFFY!!

Hunter: *In the distance* PUFFY!!!

Ryu: You went in her room?! Are you crazy?!

Puffy: What's Puffy gonna do?! *Gasps* Puffy knows! *Camera turns to face Puffy's gaping jaws*

Ryu: NO PUFFY! DON'T EAT HER CAM- *Camera dies*

~~~~~~~~~~

Shiri: Why are you interviewing me?

Mia: 'Cause it's fun. And I want to rub my victory against you in your face.

Shiri: T_T You know that camera's made of metal, right? *Screen smashes. Camera dies*

~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera comes on. Tremor is training.*

Kitten: Yeah, so Nyx asked me to do your interview?

Tremor: Can't you see I'm busy? Maybe some other time.

Kitten: But he said that he needs it done now.

Tremor: I don't give a s**t about what he wants, I'm training!

Kitten: Just one question.

Tremor: Fine. Just one.

Kitten: Ok, what are you training for?

Tremor: This. *Punches camera. It dies again*

~~~~~~~~~~

Winter: GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! *Throws random items at camera. Tremor runs out of the room and closes the door behind her. She runs down the hall and into a spare room. She lets out a sigh of relief.*

Tremor: Narky much. *Turns off camera*

~~~~~~~~~~

Sauda: For the love of- Do you mind not taking that into the Shen Gong Wu vault?

Shiri: Sorry. I just thought it would be good to get them on camera.

Sauda: After I hit you across the head with my staff the first time you tried it? Geez you're stupid.

Shiri: I'm smarter than you.

Sauda: ................. Perpare to die. *Lunges at camera*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tiger_Claws on February 7, 2007, 6:03:56 AM

Tiger_Claws on
Tiger_ClawsROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved the puffy part where she ate the camera
Tiger: I didn't... she's an idiot!
Hey I invented you!!!!!
Harmony: Why don't we get interviewed?
Cause you're stupid... anyway... COOL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!