Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A hard farwell

Well im hoping to change the names of my chariters real soon.[if u have any name sugjest plz let me know!!] I made this stor ater seeing lord of the rings. Thats when i became a OB lover!!!
Well i also used the name electra from...well...Electra. lo

Chapter 1 - A hard farwell

Chapter 1 - A hard farwell


Character: Anastasia

Culture
: Elf of Elwind

Description:
Her real name was Anastasia as a little girl but, she was taken by Omneydor to become his slave.[Ventrally his toughest apprentice.] He named her Elektra. Anastasia means beauty.” It's truly what she is.Beautful. She is a magical elf who at first is evil who is sent to destroy Legolas until she meets him.She falls madly in love with him.But, she knows that Omneydor will try to destroy him. So she tries to protect him.Legolas wants her to not only protect him but,herself as well.He also wants her to trust him.But she hasn't trusted anyone in over 2,374 years!(Exsept Omneydor.)But she can't help but love him.Even though it seems that she hates him at first.She kind of hates everyone at first. Her wepends are herself, her magic, and two daggers.Legolas gives her a sword in the beginning of there journey because he's convince that two little daggers are not going to protect her.Her magic is stronger than Gandalf, but her magic is black.So good magic concurs all.Her magic saves her new friends and her self once or twice.She becomes a member of the friends.And has great love for Legolas.

Character: Legolas

Culture
: Prince Elf of Elwind

Description: Legolas is an Elf prince from the forest kingdom of Elwind.His name means Brave.” He traveled to Rivendell to represent his father, Thanduil, The king of Elwind, at the Council of Elrond [Elrond is the king of Mirkwood] to find a group of men and women who will defeat Omneydor.The gerny to Omneydor's evil kingdom is 2 years a way!!!!But they are not the only ones who can stop Omneydor.On the way he meets a girl elf named Elektra[Anastasia].He realizes that he knew her as a child and, ends up falling in love with her.But he is already betrothed to Kayareie.Anastasia and Legolas end up finding a power together.A power in themselves that can destroy Omneydor.Legolas knows who he shall love no matter what happens.For better or for worse.

Character: Gandalf

Culture: Wizard

Description: Gandalf means “Magical.”

A good but powerful wizard who faces his greatest test in destroying Omneydor.He almost tries to destroy Elektra[Anastasia] but,Legolas stops him just at the right time!In time Anastasia and Gandalf become great friends!





Character:
Aragorn king of Rohan

Culture:
Human

Description:
He is Legolas best friend,and is the king of Rohan Saving middle earth one step at a time.Aragorn means “Fighter.”He doesn't understand why Legolas wants to keep Elektra alive?But all he is focus on is defeating Omneydor.He is a great fighter and ventrally has a great trust in Elektra.His weapons are his knowledge and his sword.

Character: Gimli

Culture:
Dwarf

Description:
A courageous Dwarf with great strength and sense of justice. Gimli means Stubborn his name sots him well!Still he is short but, he is just like any other person.He is a big help in the mission.He Thinks he is better than Elektra and Legolas [because they are elves.]but,they are the same.His greatest weapon is his ax.

Character: Elrond

Culture:
Elf king of Mirkwood

Description:
Born of a human father and Elf mother, Elrond is the father of Arwen.King of Mirkwood, .Elrond means half.”Elrond is the kind of elf who only accepts elves and elves only.



Character: Arwen

Culture:
Elf queen of Rohan

Description:
Arwen was once the princess of Mirkwood.Her father is Elrond.Now she is The Elf queen who is married with a man named, Aragorn.She is also vary powerful herself.Befor Aragorn leaves to fight Omneydor, she gives him a necklaces that later in their mission saves his life! Arwen means love.”

Character: Galadriel

Culture:
Elf

Description
: Galadriel means wise. An Elf Queen of power and wisdom who assists Elektra to follow her heart no matter what happens.She gives Elektra a glass bottle.In the glass there is power to bring her or anyone she wants back to life!

Character: Eowyn of Rohan

Culture:
Human niece of the king of Rohan

Description:
The niece of King Aragorn, who lost her Rohan parents to marauding Orcs, Eowyn yearns to fight the terrible forces threatening her homeland.She becomes great friends with Anastasia and they both fights side by side together!Eowyn means “Strong.She and Elektra become best friends.All together the friends are undefeatable.



Character: Omneydor

Culture:
supernatural

Description:
Omneydor means “All Evil!”.He tries to kill Legolas because he wants his powers.Legolas has powers that he cant unlock[he doesn't know how.]So Omneydor has to kill him and Elektra to ether to get there powers!But Elektra is not going to let that happen!Omneydor is part Elf, human, and smerits.6,521 years ago he wanted to take over Elwind.So he told his beast friend what he was going to do.Kill the king and rule Elwind with a iron fist!His best friend told the king himself what Omneydor was going to do so the king had him banish to the evil forest.Where he went and made Black magic.And became vary powerful.Then he killed the forest and made his own evil kingdom and, all who lived in the evil forest lived with him.



Character: Kayareie

Culture:
Elf princess of kantallon

Description:
Kayareie is betrothed to Legolas!She and Legolas's marriage will bring pace between kantallon and Elwind.An elf princes with an attitude. Who is always trying to get in the way of Anastasia's love for Legolas.She wants to get Anastasia out of the picture.I can tell you right now!Anastasia is not going to let that happen.

Character: Smerits

Culture:
Dead Spirits

Description:
They are dead spirits that where once kings.They stay alive because of Omneydor.They speak to each other in screams and skeachess.They are very powerful.But not as powerful as Anastasia.As a slave to omneydor she learned how to speak Smerits and Orc.



Character: Orcs

Culture:
The Dead

Description:
Orcs are raised up by Omneydor.They are dead elves,humans,dorfs,ect…But they eat living humans!They come from underground.They are Omneydors army!And Omneydor will stop at nothing until he has Anastasia and Legolas in his hands.



Character: Draggdons

Culture:
Dragons

Description:
Draggdons are Dragons that are dead.

Chapter one A Hard farewell


Along time ago in a deep forest there was a little kingdom called Elwind. Elwind was a little but beautiful place where elves lived. In this elf kingdom there was a war between this evil supernatural thing. This things name was Omneydor! Omneydor was taking elves and killing them. He was killing them because people say that some elves have magical powers. Powers that can bring nations to there knees! It's true what people say about elves! In this vary kingdom lived a little girl named Anastasia. She was vary poor, but she was powerful, and strong but she did not know it. One day her father was called to fight in the war against Omneydor. Anastasia's mother had died of giving birth to her, and no one wanted to watch her because she and her best friend the prince were trouble makers. So if her father left there would be no one to take care of her. But her father wanted peace for his daughter and his Kingdom. So the very next morning he and the other elves left for the war. But be for he left he said to the little girl holding his hand before he could leave “Anastasia. “ “Yes?”Said the little girl looking up at him with tears in her eyes. “You know as well as any one that I have to fight in this war.”Said her father.”I know father but,I don't want to lose you!I love you!” ”But you will never lose me.” said her father. “Just walk by faith and not by what you see.Just trust your heart and let your self believe!” “Believe? Believe in what?She asked. Believe in….” “Pardon me sir.” Said a man all dressed in armor “But Omneydor just let out thei Orcs to come and destroy thy home land. We must leave at once.” I have to go Aastasia.”said her father”I love you!”As he began to walk away Anastasia called to him “I love you too father!”

For 4 years she wrote to her father everyday, one day she got a letter saying that he was coming home. She was so excited that she cleaned the whole house and made sure that she herself looked nice. A week later the same man that told Anastasia's father that they had to leave came knocking on the door. Anastasia ran to the door hoping that it would be her father. But when she opened it her smile turned into a froun.the man said to her.” Mam, I am sorry to in form thee that thy father has died.” “WHAT!” She cried.”I am sorry” he said. “But how?” she asked, as Tears filed up in her eyes. “I rather not say mam.” “PLEASE!” she cried for she was too choked up to whisper. He then said “E was on his way home with a rest of a group men when E was attacked by 10 orcs, only one man survived long enough to tell of what ad happened. Ye father died trying to protect the other men's lives. E was a hero e was. Again I am sorry mam. Than he walked away from the house. Anastasia closed the door and, fell on the ground. She lay on the floor crying “Father you told me you would always be there! Father where are you? Anastasia stayed lying on the floor for one whole day. Then she had an Idea. But she had to go and find some weapons. She ran to her closest friend. The prince of Elwind. His name was Legolas. She ran to his yard where a fence had been. The fence had a hole in the side and she crawled throe it.

“Hello Anastasia” said little Legolas sitting on a tree branch eating an apple. “Why are you crying? “ Never mind about that!” She barked. Legolas gave her a look like what's wrong with you? Then Anastasia looked down at the ground and said “Legolas I'm sorry it's just …” She then burst into tears. Legolas jumped from the tree branch droping his apple and landed right next to Anastasia and asked “What's wrong?” as he gave her a hug. “Legolas….” She hesitated. “My farther….he just …died.” She berst into more tears. “Do you mean because of the war?”Asked Legolas. “Yes.” She replied. “I'm so sorry.” He said. “Are you going to be ok? Do want any thing? Because you just say the word and ill…”I need weapons!” She replyed as she wiped her tears. “Why?” he asked as he gave her a little push away to see her face. “I am going to go and fight Omneydor myself!” “But Anastasia, you are only 67 years old!” [Elves can be older than 1,582,497!!The older they get the more wiser and beautifier they become. In human years she was only 12 years old! O….they can never die of old age. They can only die by being killed by someone or of sickness. Now back to our story.] “I know” Replied Anastasia. “But I have to. For my father.” “Let me come with you please!?” begged Legolas. NO! Anastasia said to him. I will not have any harm come to you! Besides your future is here in Elwind! “But Anasta…” ”NO” Anastasia interrupted. ”Please for me stay?” “alright”said Legolas looking into her eyes. “But take this with you.” He ran to the corner of his yard and picke dup his bow and about 17 arrows This is the beast bow I have.” “Thank you.”Said Anastasia.Than she looked in to his eyes and he looked in to hers, then he reached behind his neck and took his necklace and put it around her neck. It had a golden heart hanging from it. She then asked “Why are you giving this to me?” ”It was my mothers but I want you to have it…so you will always remember me. And look! If u whisper my name into it, it shows the whole kingdom of Elwind!” he replied. She said I cant take this. You're mom gav…Then Legolas bent over to her gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. At first she wanted to kiss him back but she knew she had to go. “Thank you.” She said. So she ran off throe the the hole on the fence. Then Legolas shouted “Remember to say the magic words at the river.” “I will!” she shouted back. Then Legolas watched her disappear over the hill heading toured the river that lead her out of Elwind. And he whispered “Good luck!”

Anastasia came closer and closer to the river. But in her way were to guards each on a horses who were well…guarding the river. She ran behind a big bush and tried to think of a plan to get the guards to leave. You see in her home land she was known as the trouble maker. She and Legolas both [as I told you b4] would always get into trouble. So as the trouble maker she was, well known. So she knew the guard's horses were afraid of snakes. So she layd down her bow and arrows and went to a rock that she knew that snakes were always under. And there she found one big snake. So she vary carefully picked it up and walked slowly toured the bush. Then she laded it down , but still having a hold at the end of its tale. She then picked up a big stick that was ner her. Then she let go of the snaks tale and pushed it with the stick gently. And it slid right by the two horses. It startled them so much that both the horses ran kicking and jumping into the town. Anastasia laughed as she picke dup her bow and arrow and ran down towards the river and said “Sonbie callsouen allpoe kay sallantoo! [That made her able to go through the river and not drown. If she didn't say all those words the water would have been like quicksand and she would have sunk through.She went through the river, and over the hill. Then she looked back because it was the first time leaving her home and she whispered “Good-bye.”

Anastasia was 12 in human years when she left. It took Anastasia 3 1/2years on foot to get to the place where Omneydor lived! Until finally she came to the casel where Omneydor was. But all of the suden she felt something so she took out her bow and arrow. But by the time she got her bow and arrow in position 5 Orcs came out of no where! She killed 2 but then the rest grabbed Anastasia and dragged her all the way to Omneydor's casel! She tried to fight them off as hard as she could but she couldn't! As soon as they got into Omneydor's casel she knew she was not going to see Legolas ever agian. Then out of no were Omneydor came. Then he said to her “You are merely a chielled. What are you doing way out here?” “I I… came here to…to stop you and you're army!”She said frightenly. “HaHAHA” laughed Omneydor, and the rest that were in the room “No one can stop me my deer. “Then Anastasia looked at Omneydor straight in the eye and said “You are wrong! You and you're army KILLED MY FATHER! I wil stop you maby not today maby not tomarow But, I will some day!” Then he said to her “I could kill you right now! Anastashiea looked up at him and said with here green fire in her eyes, “I will fight back. Even if I die.Omneydor gasped as he saw her eyes and then got a hold of himself and then said “Let me have a look at you and see if I should.”He got up out of his set and walked around her once and said “No I won't kill you. But you shall wish you had never been born! “He took his hand and put it on top of her head his eyes and his hand glue black and she fell on the ground unconchess. “TAKE HER TO THE DONGIN!” Omneydor shouted! She shall become great use to us in the future. One of Omneydor's most trusted guard asked him “Why my lord? Why are you keeping her alive?” ”Because”omneydor answered.” I looked at her and,in my book of power she has the description of the one power! The power I need to make nations fall on there knees!”

For 2,374 years Legolas never for got Anastasia, fearing she was dead, he went on with his life but there was not one day that he would stop and pray to Gandela that she would watch over anastasheia in the heven relm of the dead elves.e would soon find out she was alive.







Chapter tow the beginning of a mission




Omneydor had one power In middle-earth. There was too powers tolltal that he needed to control the nations. He had one but needed the other. 2,374 years later,he had a new warrior her name was Anastasia. Omneydor erased Anastasia's mind so he trained her to be what he wanted! He changed her name to Elektra. She never new of her life befor,and that once Omneydor had found the second power he would kill her and the second power holder and take there powers. So with his power Elektra's power and the other power holder he would be unstopabel.

Elektra was Strong ,Powerful, Beautiful,and had black magic in her. Her beuty was one of her powers. She could mack any man fall in love with her and once he did she'd slice there throught and the would die emeidiately. She was dark and,killed whatever Omneydor told her to kill! Every day she would go and fight Orcs and men in there homes and anywhere omneydor told her to find them! And every day Omneydor would wait until he knew she was finally ready. Unknowing that Omneydor would someday betray her she thought of him as her father. She obeyed him and she had a twisted way of loving him as her father.

Growing up and becoming a man, Legolas was loved by all. His fucher a waited him to be prince. And soon to be maried to a yong woman named Kayareie, who was a princess herself. There marage would salve a war between theer home contries. Even know he had everything he ever wanted he still wasent happy. Infact he was miserable. His step father hated him and his mother was very ill. Half of him wanted to marrie Kayareie, but the other half wanted to see Anastashia. He some times dreamed of seeing Anastashiea again. He one day told his mother and his step father of his dreams dering diner. His mother said to him “If u always have these dreams of Anastashia, then follow them. Always trust your heart. Always. Legolas smiled and said to her “I always will mother.” She then said “I am so dredfuly tired” she then took a white napkin to her hand and began to couph into it. As she took the napkin away the napkin was bloody read. Legolas and his step father was used to this by now. She ALWAYSED cauphed up blood but this timm a lot of blood came up and she began to couph hader and harder. UNtill Legolas yeld “Mother?” then his step father yeld “ Gards! Gards! Bring her up stares now! Legolas! Go into town and get a doctor!Now! yes Father he said as he ran to the door. But when legolas came back to his house with the doctor he ran up the stares and up to his father who was standing outside the door and said “father I have the doctor I have…” “Smack” his father his legolas across the face. “You were not quick enof! He screamed at him. “ Shes dead and it is all you'r falt! Legolas replied holding his red cheak, “Shes dead and its my falt!” he screamed back. His stepfather hit him on his other cheak and said “Dant u rais you'r voice at me!And Yes, It is your falt for u had to go and tell your mother of you dreams that you have of a dead girl! You are the one who filled her head of death!!! “They are know both dead! They are not coming back! And now legolas I band u from this day forth for you have caused the death of your very own mother!. Legolas always respected him. For he knew if he wouldent it would break his mothers heart. But now he said to him “No Father! You are the on who has killed my mother! You made promises to her and Never fufiled them! I am not the killer you are!

He then left the hall way and into his room he then packed his back pack with all his wepons! Then went in to the stable and took his horse and headed for Rohan to to stay With his best frend Arogorn. He was only 17 in human years when he left. He sent leters to his fucher brid saying that he shall return to elwind when the time is right and from there he shall marrie her. She understood, but until legolas returned her town and elwind would still be at war.

2,374 years later,The wisords,elves,humans,dorfs,faries,and hobits,Had enough with omneydor and his apprentice and armies. So the elves sent word to the toughest warriors they new,to come to Merkwood,and make a group of men who will risk there lives to fight omneydor.Themselvs!

So one fine day ,about 25,men and one woman came to the cancel of Elrond.They met in his gardon.Then he began saying”Omneydor has put us all through a lot of stress,sorrow,and anger.He will stop at nothing to get this one power of which everyone is talking about.He has all ready the one power holder they call Elektra.She has killed more than 5,000men.We must go and destroy her and Omneydor.It shall not be easy.So I ask you now!Who will go and stop at every town you come upon and look for the second power, armies and,kill Elektra and Omneydor?”For a couple of moments none dared to answer.Untill finally one elf stood right out of his seat and said “I shall go.And with me bow and arrow I shall shoot Elektra through the head and also Omneydor.”This Elves name was Legolas!But of coerce legolas best friend was Aragorn,King of Rohan.So Aragorn stood right up and said”As well as I shall go too.And with my sword I shall spear Elektra in the heart and,as well as Omneydor.”Then a wizard named Gandalf stood up out of his seat and said as well.”And with my magic.”Then a dwarf named Gimli stood up and said”And with my ax.”Then Eowyn the nice of king Aragorn stood and said “And with my sword.”All the men began to laugh, accept Legolas, Aragorn, and Gandalf.Gandalf did not laugh because he thought it is vary rude, and Legolas and Aragorn did not laugh because they knew how skilled Eowyn is.Because they had no say who can stay and who can go on the mission and, she had heard of the battle she could go with the group of men.”So you shall be going and fighting Omneydor and his apprentice and his armies.” said Elrond.Till this day forth let all middle-earth know who risked there lives for us.You shall be known as are great woriers.You must leave at dawn!”

That day Omneydor sent one of his orcs to a wake Elektra.So the orc went into Elektra's room and said“Get up, you laze girl.”Elektra got up out of bed and said to him.”You should be fearful of how you talk to me!”The orc just snarled at her.She began to get dressed in her battle armor when she asked “Why do you wake me get up at this hour?””Because”The orc replied “Omneydor told me to tell you that It is time!”Then he left the room.She then realized what he meant and got dressed as fast as she could.She wore a green toped belly shirt with a black pair of pants. She had a black belt with two daggers on the side, she had a small brad that dangled down the left side of her face while the rest of her hair dangled behind her, and a black cape with a hood that was connected to it.She always wore the hood over her face.She then left her dark room and walked down a long hall way.Then she saw two orcs that were guarding the door to Omneydors thrown.She then pushed them out of the way and went through the to doors.”I got the message my leag.”She said to him as she bowed down be for him.”You are ready”He replied.”You know what you have been training for.Now go find the one who holds the second power!”What shall he look like my lord?”She asked.”He is an elf like you.”He replied.”He has long blond hair, light blue eyes, and he is traveling with a group of man, woman, wiserd, and dwarf.His name is Legolas. O…Yes, do not kill him, for I want to take his power when he is still alive for I want him to see me before his death! Call upon the Smerits.So they may come and bring you and him to me. So you shall become my greatest apprentice and rain over the land with me.With your power and Legolas You shall be great. Now you must take your best hours and meet the Legolas by sunrise so when he goes and makes his morning collection of food you shall go and meet him.Go! The Smerits will take you. It shall take you 2 days to get there.” Yes my lord!” Then she left the thrown room.And went to her big dark room and, packed up all her food. Then she went into her meditating room where it was dark and meditated for a houer.When she was done meditating she went to where the Smerits lived in Omneydors dark part of the castle and, Elektra called upon the Smerits to go and take her to Legolas. So Electra and the Smerits climebed up on the Draggdons and began to lift up off of the ground. And Elektra looked back at Omneydors castle fearing of not coming back. She feared of Legolas! This is the second time she feared of some thing in a long time. She had heard from Omneydor that Legolas power was just as strong as hers. And as it seemed Omneydor castle began to become smaller and smaller as she began to fly farther and farther away. She began to feel more scared.But she flew off into the sun set high above the sky.

Chapter Three
Why?


Two
days later, early in the morning, Legolas, Gandalf, Aragon, Gimli, and Eowyn, were just settling down for that very night. They need a fire so Legolas volunteered to get wood. So he went deep in to the woods. All of the sudden Legolas felt something. He knew someone or something was watching him. He wisent sure what it was. Good or evil, he pulled out his bow and arrow and walked around the woods to feel out what or who was there. Until finally out of no were this person jumped out coming after Legolas and almost kicking him with its foot. Legolas jumped back and pulled his arrows back and let go. He fired 3 at 1 time! The person dogged them easily! The person then took out her daggers! Then finally it clicked in Legolas head who this person was! He exclaimedElectra!” She looked up at him and as he cooled only see was a mask on her face. She then said “So you're Legolas? Ha! I can kill u easy!” She throe her daggers at him. He jumped and did a flip and landed on his hands as he then flipped once more for her daggers came back like a boomerang. She caught the in her hands and he landed on his feet! “To bad throw,” She continued “I can't kill you” there was a pause in the moment he asked “Why? Have u only come to slow us down?” “Uh…NO!” She said as she ran and pined him to the ground. “I've come to take you back to Omneydor!” “What interest dose he have with me?” He asked “It's not his interest,” She said “its mine!” He looked up at her and said “Why can't u kill me?” She replied “Because, I need u alive to take your, powers!” He looked at her in not know an idea what she was talking about. She then said “You look surprised Power holder!” He then thought back to himself “If she's telling the truth then that means I have the second power within me! But if she or Omneydor get o hold of it then all earth will fade!” He then tried to push her off but she laid right on top of him holding with her two hands his arms and, with her feet his legs. She was now face to face with him. He then said “How can you now wound me with no arms or legs?” She then smiled a wicked smile and her eyes lit up green and one of her daggers lifted right out of her pocket and she said wickedly “Have u forgotten Legolas prince of Elwind? I am the one power holder!” She was about to wond him when all of a sudden she and legolas heard someone coming with there elven ears! No wait…it was a grope of people! Legolas feared it was more of Omneydors army but instead it was his army. Gandalf , Gimly , Arrogon , and Eowyn came to legolas. They all gasped when they saw Elektra on top of him with a dagger at his throut. As Elektra looked up at them with asurence of over throing them, Legolase throu her off of him so hard that she bonced off onto a tree and on the ground! As she got up with her head looking down she said “I mistjuged u legolas.” Then she charged toreds them. Arogon chaged at her with his sword. He swong and she jumed up right underneath it and kicked arrogon in the face then Gandalf took his magic staf and stuck it in the ground and started to say magic words while Eowyn came after her from behind. Electra grabed hold of the top of the staf, swong right over it and kicked Gandalf in the face. Bounced of his face with her foot and kicked Eowyn in the stumick. Once she landed on her feet gimli came after her with his ax. She laphed as she punched him in the face. And said “This is it? This is all I had to do to get…AHHH!” she sied in pain. “Cought you off gard dident I? legolas cut elecktra with his bow and arrow. The arrow dident go into Elektra but it cut the side of her arm to make her blead. She then said “You will wish u have not done that!!” She then came after him with full power, she ran to punch him but he blocked it then he tried to kick her but she cought his foot and swong him till hit hit the ground. she ran to punch him but he rooled over, the others tried to stop her but she kicked and punched them while fighting legolas. She even mad elegolas punch arrogon when she doghed the both of them. Finaly legolas said to the others to stop. When elecktra missed a punch legolas grabed the mask off of her from the side with one hand and with another pined her to a tree. He the saw her face… when he saw her his eyes widend and he said”I know you!”

She looked at him wiredly for a moment and the she started to call upon the Smerits. [Remember Omneydor only said to call upon the Smerits when she has Legolas the truth was from there the Smerits where to wound Electra as well so when they got back to Omneydor he would say a evil spell to get there powers and then kill them both!!!] The others ran and hid but Legolas still looking at her in amazement that he felt like he knew her, did not move Aragon called out to him but he was in his own world. Aragon tried to go get him but Eowyn pulled him back and said [NO! it's too late! Look there they are! Get down!” Then Legolas then realized that he had to get out of there. He pulled to get away but Electra had a hold on him so she pulled him back and grabbed her dagger. Her eyes and her hand lit up green then the dared grew into a sword. She then pushed him agents a tree and stabbed him in the right shoulder! The sword went right throe him and into the tree He Yelled in pain, when the three Smerits landed and began to get off there Draggdons Electra began to say “Good you here. Well here he is wounded and weekkk AHH…”] “Smack” Elektra was hit in the face by the leaded of the Smerits. “And so are you” he said to her. The Smerits drew there swords and then they began to charge at her.


























Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

malfoyisdead on March 3, 2007, 11:34:38 AM

malfoyisdead on
malfoyisdeadwow you have to wright more to this i want to now how it turns out