Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The i pod

The song Love story seems very much like the situation between Sakura and someone else in the leaf village. Problem is, people think the couple shouldn't be right.

Chapter 1 - The i pod

Chapter 1 - The i pod
Sakura was walking down the street towards the forest to meet up with her teem. She looked up to see a few blue jays fluttering by. She smiled and continued walking walking.
"Sakura!" Someone cried out.
She turned around to see Lee running after her. "Hey Lee, whats up?"
Lee ran up to her. "Nothing much. Sakura i got you an i pod." Lee smiled at her.
"Sakura looked at the i pod and then up at Lee. "But.. Why? Why would you buy me an i pod?"
His smile grew. "Well, that is because i over heard you saying how much you wanted one. So i went and bought you one. Do you like it?"
"Aw Lee, thank you," She hugged him tightly and stepped away and smiled at him. "Thank you so much. I'll make sure to fill it with a bunch of music." She hugged him once more. "Hey, i gotta split. Teem waiting for me and all. Bye" She turned and ran off into the forest.
Lee smiled and walked away, reliving the hugs he got from his one and only love then ran off to meet his teem.
(5 hours later)
Lee was walking down the street towards his apartment when he saw Sakura walking. She had her i pod out and playing with it. He was about to call out for her when he saw Naruto walk out towards her. Sakura squealed and jumped up and down. Lee walk over. "What is going on?" He asked her.
"Taylor Swift has a new song out. Its called love story. I'm going home right now and downloading it asap!" She squealed once more and ran off. Lee Laughed and walked off. 'Maybe i will go and listen to this song.' he thought to himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment