Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confusion and friends

The song Love story seems very much like the situation between Sakura and someone else in the leaf village. Problem is, people think the couple shouldn't be right.

Chapter 3 - Confusion and friends

Chapter 3 - Confusion and friends
Sakura sat up as she stretched in her bed. The sun rays beemed on her, making her pink hair look beautiful. She yawned and stood up, her pink nightgown reaching her knees. She walked over to her mirror and stared at it for minutes on end.
'Oh god, look at me' She thought 'I look horrable. Expecialy since i had that crying fest...' She looked at the floor and felt like crying agian.
"Well," she started. "Better get to my team,"

Sakura was walking, thinking about what her mom said yesterday night, listening to the i pod. She was listening to love story again and was cought up in weather she should keep her love with Sasuke, even tho he didn't love her back and probably never will.
"Moms right," She said to herself "Sasuke will never love me back. Might as well give up on him." She felt tears spring to her eyes and she rubbed them away, just to have new tears form. She stumbled into an ally and cried into her knees. She never felt this confused and just wanted the pain to go away.
"Sakuar?"
Sakura looked up and saw Lee looking at her confused and worried. 'How does he always find me?' She thought to herself.
"Sakura," Lee said once more "whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He knelt down, being eye level with her. He wiped her tears and looked at her.
"N-nothing Lee. Just.. Just had an emotional moment." She tried to smile but started to cry again. She felt so weak, expecialy in front of Lee. "You.. You probably think i'm weak, huh?" She asked, looking down.
Sakura felt like she was, agian, going to burt in tears when two big strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her up agianst Lee's chest. She was stunned, never has he done this and she felt so.. So protected. "L-Lee?"
"Its ok Sakura. Please don't cry." Lee hugged her hard but gentle. "Feeling better?"
"Ya.."
"Come on. Lets get you up and out of this dirt. You still need to get to you team." He helpped her up and walked her out of the ally. Sakura smiled and was grateful that Lee showed up.
"Thank you, Lee. Thank you so much." She told him.
"Any time." He smiled at her and walked her towards the forest. She looked at him once more before she left and walked towards her team. 'Maybe' She thought 'Maybe i can give him a chance.' She smiled and walked off, still listening to her i pod.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment