Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ~*FIRST*~

Short little Fanfictions

Chapter 1 - ~*FIRST*~

Chapter 1 - ~*FIRST*~
Inuyasha Defeats A Canister
An Inuyasha Fanfic

Inuyasha (In-u-yuh-sh-uh), Kagome (Kah-go-may), Sango (Song-oh) riding Kirara (Key-la-la), Shippo (Ship-oh), and Miroku (Me-row-coo) walked into an undersized village. Kagome saw a little girl that looked very heartrending. Kagome walked up to the child and asked, “What’s wrong?”

The little girl responded, “This exceedingly scary looking demon has taken my grandparents to its evil castle in the mountains” and the girl pointed to the East where not to far in the distance a mountain could be seen. “Please. Would you be polite and save my grandparents” she asked while looking up at Kagome with her large brown eyes.

Kagome nodded and convinced the others to help.

After a long journey they finally made it to the castle. While going through the castle they had to get rid of a number of nasty demons.

The group made it to the royal chambers where this entity they couldn’t distinguish was sitting. It jumped up and attacked Inuyasha.

This made Inuyasha really furious and he struck the creature with his sword. The creatures head fell to the ground and its body became a giant canister (farley resembling the one from Kagome’s time that Inuyasha rudely left laying on the ground a week or two ago). Inside the canister was an elderly man and women.

The group took the couple (the couple rode on Kirara’s back) back to the village. The sweet little girl became very joyful and thanked the group.

While they were leaving Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and Miroku looked at Inuyasha and stated that there is a moral to this little adventure they just had.

Inuyasha became stormy and screamed back, “I get it! I get it! Don’t leave garbage lying on the ground, it may come back to harm you!” Then he changed his mind and said, “It WILL come back to harm you.”

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment