Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Kids on the Block

This story taks place when Naruto,Sauske,Sakura,neji,and all them are in school. If you don't watch Naruto you won't understand...and you suck.

Chapter 1 - New Kids on the Block

Chapter 1 - New Kids on the Block
New Kids on the Block



Our story starts by explaining the main characters. Roxas Temari, is a spiky black haired kid, age 12, 5 foot 1 inch, prefers baggy clothes, wears a utility sash(hold kunai and shuriken)from top of right shoulder to bottom of left shoulder. He is a little bit cocky he always wants to fight. He originated from the Ontagu clan, a bloodthirsty clan seeking revenge on the Uchiha clan. They invented the Bekai technique. A technique which allows you to freeze your opponent without using chakra. Mother was killed by an Uchiha, and father was killed by the nine-tailed fox. Thus, he seeks revenge on Naruto and Sauske. This brings us to the next kid, Cion Uchiha. He wears whatever he feels like that day. If he is pissed he wears flaring red colors, but normally he wears blacks and navy blues. His head band sits at his neck. Hell hold a grudge if you piss him off enough. He is the head of the Riuken clan. The Riuken clan is called the village hidden in time. Theyre called that because they can warp through time to any time period. Cions the baby of a male Uchiha and a female Hyuga. Cion is the leader of the Riuken clan, when his parents clans found out what had happened they tried to kill his parents. His mom was killed but his dad escaped, nobody has seen him sense. The time clan can stop time at any given moment, which is their kekegenki. They can also cut rifts in time. To build their village they stole futuristic technology which will stay together no matter what, which is needed because they were banished from the normal time period, thus stuck in the time portal zone which if you got out a time bubble you could be split into a million pieces. Thus, Roxas will not like Cion when he meets him, OR WILL HE?????

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cion on January 15, 2007, 12:22:25 AM

Cion on
CionMy best friend made a story, it has the same characters. You need to read my story to have the bios though.