Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New kids on the block chap. 1

This story taks place when Naruto,Sauske,Sakura,neji,and all them are in school. If you don't watch Naruto you won't understand...and you suck.

Chapter 2 - New kids on the block chap. 1

Chapter 2 - New kids on the block chap. 1
New Kids on the Block Chap. 1







Our true story begins when Cion Uchiha and Roxas Temari move to the village hidden in leaves. Basically Roxas was born in the leaf village but he went on an adventure to see the world (he stepped 3 feet out of the leaf villages gate, got board, and went back in). On the other hand, Cion left his village to seek training. Then their paths crossed. It was a normal day in the leaf village; Cion was taking a stroll down the main alley like he usually does on days so plain. Little (or not so little) did he know that someone was following him. Ok, you can show your face now! said Cion. Skiff. Finally you noticed me, said Roxas. I knew you were there from the start, said Cion. Then why did you wait? asked Roxas. I didnt want to fight until nobody was around, said Cion. Ok, so can we start? said Roxas. Whatever, just know that about five minuets into the match I pin you to the ground, you give up, and we become best friends, explained Cion. Oh&sooo&you wanna just skip the match? said Roxas. Cion paused, and then said, Sure. You want some ramen? Sure, said Roxas. Little did Roxas know Cion was just making it up. (Cion usually refers to this as BSing) At this time it was summer break so they werent in school.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment