Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - New kids on the block chap. 2

This story taks place when Naruto,Sauske,Sakura,neji,and all them are in school. If you don't watch Naruto you won't understand...and you suck.

Chapter 3 - New kids on the block chap. 2

Chapter 3 - New kids on the block chap. 2
New Kids on the Block Chap. 2



Her?
No
Her
No!!
Shes hot
No not her Her!
Her!
Yes, now stop that, said Cion
Ohhh& you mean Hi
Yes! I like her!
Ohhh
Yeeeaaa I like Hin
Shes hot!
Who Ino?
Yea, said Roxas. So you like Ino, and I like Hinata said Cion. Yea I guess so, said Roxas. Ohhh, theres the bell, said Cion. What bell? asked Roxas. Briiing! That one, said Cion. Roxas opened his mouth. Cion quickly said, I hate it when you do that. Youre good, said Roxas. I know, lets get to class, said Cion. Next! said Iruka. God, can you believe this! whispered Cion. I know, just because Slaky-Mcslack pants over there Slacked off and fell asleep we have to go over transformations. AGAIN! whispered Roxas. Next! said Iruka. Cion Uchiha, whispered Cion. Cion Uchiha, said Iruka. Ya gotta love that. whispered Roxas. I do, said Cion. Ok Cion transform into& Hokagae, said Iruka. Ok&TRANSFORM! said Cion. Pffft! Cion looked just like the Hokagae. Pffft! Gooood&Next! Roxas Temari! said Iruka. Roxas walked up to Iruka, and said TRANSFORM! Pffft! He to looked like the Hokagae. Pffft! He was back to normal. Good! Now class today we will go over kekeginkais. A kekeginkai is a special technique that is passed on through the bloodline. Someone give me an example of a kekeginkai. Ummmm&Roxas! Whats you kekeginkai? Well my kekeginkai is Bekai, a technique were you stop your opponent without using any chakara. When you cross breed two different people with two different kekeginkais you get a cross breed. (Iruka never did care for Cion, so he always thought of him as a screw-up)Cion can you tell us what kekeginkais you have? Cion made a hand sign and said STOP! Time then stopped. Cion got out of his chair walked over to Iruka and pulled down his pants; he walked back to his seat and sat down just like he was sitting before. He made another hand sign and said, CONTINUE! Time continued it took about 2 seconds for people to realize that Irukas pants were down. Then everybody laughed. Iruka was so embarrassed. Later that day, Roxas and Cion were eating ramen when Iruka walked up and sat down next to Cion. I know what you did. I already warned Hokagae about your talents. said Iruka. Cion stopped eating then Roxas stopped eating. Cion just looked at Iruka and said, The Hokagae didnt care when I told him, he didnt care when you told him, and he doesnt care now. Iruka looked at Cion and asked him how he knew exactly how the Hokagae had acted when he told him Cion just grinned, ate the rest of his ramen, said goodbye to Roxas, and went home. Later that night as he was lying in bed he over heard 3 people talking. What if he figures it out?
Hell never figure it out
Yea I heard he cant see past hardly any Genjutsus
Lets just hope he doesnt see our meetings. Cion then figured out why Iruka was so mean to only him! IRUKA WAS AN IMPOSTER!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment