Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - New kids on the block chap. 3

This story taks place when Naruto,Sauske,Sakura,neji,and all them are in school. If you don't watch Naruto you won't understand...and you suck.

Chapter 4 - New kids on the block chap. 3

Chapter 4 - New kids on the block chap. 3
New Kids on the Block Chap. 3



Where were we& Oh yea! IRUKA WAS AN IMPOSTER!!! All the next day Cion was sketchy. Hey Cion! said Naruto. Cion jumped a little. What do you want Naruto? said Cion. Well, I was wondering were Roxas is. I havent seen him all day and he usually hangs around with you. Do you know were he is? asked Naruto. I&I& stuttered Cion. Then he realized the men outside his window last night werent talking about him they were talking about Roxas! (Cion always knew that Roxas was a little slow in genjutsu, but Roxas never told him people were trying to hunt him down) Cion then got a brilliant idea. He did a hand sign and said, STOP! Time stopped again. Cion then took to the streets looking for Roxas. When Cion finally found Roxas, he was tied up and gagged in a kart. The villains were smuggling him out of the village. Cion then got some ice-cream (without paying), and took Roxas back to school. CONTINUE! Cion said. Then time resumed, they ate their ice-cream then went to class. Surprisingly (But not surprisingly to Cion and Roxas) Iruka wasnt there to teach class, instead Kakashi was teaching. Cion liked Kakashi, and Kakashi liked Cion and Roxas the most. Ok today we will work on our genjutsus, everybody pair up. (Obviously Cion and Roxas paired up, the other groups consisted of Ino and Sakura, Choji and Shikamaru, Hinata and Shino, Naruto and Sauske). Everybody was doing well except Roxas. He just couldnt get his genjutsus to stay very long. Kakashi saw this and took Roxas out of the class to work with him separately. Then Cion decided to join Hinatas group. He walked over and asked Hinata if he could join them. Uhhh&I&Umm&Sure, stuttered Hinata. Shino (for some reason) left and went to the bathroom. Cion then used a genjutsu; it was a love one he made up himself. It makes the opponent fall madly in love with the person who used it. Thus, Hinata fell in love with Cion. Then Shino came back in and sat down. The weird thing was he just sat there and stared at Cion. SHINO!!! yelled Cion. Nothing, he looked at Hinata she wasnt moving either. Its no use, said a strange figure. Its the time seal, something you have no respect for. Ive come to collect you. said the figure. Collect me! Im not an item. Who are you? asked Cion. It doesnt matter. We just have to get back to the time village. ASAP! yelled the stranger. I dont understand, what happened! asked Cion. Someone found the secret of the Riuken clan, Hokagae. said the stranger. Hokagae? What I thought Rakae was&Is he ok? asked Cion. No, Hes DEAD!
WHAT!!! HES DEAD!! HE WAS LIKE A FATHER TO ME!!
He was to me to. Im sorry. With great remorse, Cion grabbed Roxas, and opened a rift to the time village.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment