Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - New kids on the block chap. 4

This story taks place when Naruto,Sauske,Sakura,neji,and all them are in school. If you don't watch Naruto you won't understand...and you suck.

Chapter 5 - New kids on the block chap. 4

Chapter 5 - New kids on the block chap. 4
New Kids on the Block Chap. 4



Roxas
Hmmmmm
Wake up
No!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Keep it down
Why?
Just follow me
Cion got out from behind the crate. He shifted over to a house.
Why is everything so, so, like Tron? asked Roxas.
This is the village hidden in time. Were not supposed to bring outsiders here, but I had to break the rules. I need your help, the village hidden in time is under attack. Theyve already killed our Hokagae. He was like a father to me. Cion explained.
Well if he was like anything to you, and they killed him. ILL SLAUGHTER THEM ALL! yelled Roxas.
Shut Up! yelled Cion. Skiff.
Well this sucks, now they know were we are. said Cion. Are you prepared to die kids? said a shaky unknown voice. Where are they? whispered Roxas. Doesnt matter, I know every nook and cranny of this village. Ooooooooo sweet! said Roxas. Cion then looked around. New problem& said Cion What? Weeeeeell apparently the time clan has had a few& renovations& said Cion. Well whats the problem? asked Roxas. I dont know where anything is& explained Cion. WELL THIS SUC- Watch out! Fwoosh. Just then a kunai hit right where Roxas was standing. Why didnt you warn me! yelled Roxas. There wasnt any time! said Cion. No TIME! Please! You control time! yelled Roxas. Not here! The elders of the time village didnt want any younger kids or teenagers to abuse their, techniques. said Cion. Well that sucks!!! yelled Roxas. Youre telling me! said Cion. Skiff skiff. Lets get this party started Said Roxas. There were two men standing in front of Cion and Roxas. The man on the right (in front of Roxas) pulled out two kunai, one in each hand. Time to see what these losers can do& said Cion. Why you little! Ill destroy you! yelled the man on the left. Then Cion pulled out a shuriken and a kunai. He poured a liquid on them, and then threw them. The kunai flew straight and the shuriken rode on it and spun, which caused sparks, the liquid was gasoline. When it hit the man on the left he burst into flames. Cion then pushed Roxas out of the way. Just then 4 kunai came flying and barely missed Roxas. Luckily for Roxas and Cion, the kunai hit the man on the right. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! yelled Roxas. I JUST FRIGIN SAVED YOUR LIFE! argued Cion. Look because the man burst into flames, which means that he used a substitution jutsu. Thus he was making a move and then I heard whizzing, I figured if I move and it was aimed at you, you would still get hurt. So I pushed you out of the way and I was moved. OOOhhhhhhhh, why didnt you just say so. complained Roxas. Ive got you now! said the ninja. Just then Cion got hit in the right hand with a kunai. It cut through, and Cion yelled in rage. Then Roxas looked like Cion was going to kill everything in his path, so he ran and got some cover. Cion wiped some of the blood on his left palm. Got a drop or two on each finger of his left hand, and stabbed his hand into the ground. The ground around him jumped up about four inches. Th-the stuttered Roxas. ThE SiX TaIlEd PhEoNiX!!! RELESE! screamed Cion.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment