Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

I really don't have a description... please read!!

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three






Chapter 3











Ree woke gasping for air. She looked around nervously, and a bit confused, trying to spot that dark man. Relief fell over her when she leaned back, failing to spot him. For just a second, she relaxed and closed her eyes, and then she shot up, her eyes darting around. What had happened? Where was she? Just who was that man? The thoughts came flooding back to her. Thats right; she was in the park with THAT man, the one from long ago. She must have passed out after that man had spoken to her. Ree rubbed her head in pain. The head-ach swelled up inside. How long had she been lying there for? Her eyes directed her towards a small glimmer of light coming over the horizon. The sun! Morning was already coming! She must have been passed out for hours.











Ree jumped up and dashed out of the park and down the sidewalk leading to her apartment. As she ran, she felt the sun warming her back, and then, burning it. She flung the door to her apartment building open and ran up the stairs, collapsing in her doorway. For a few minutes, she simply lied there, trying to regain her wasted breath. She soon pulled herself to her bed, her eyes shaking. Her whole body was trembling as a cold gust of wind wrapped itself around Ree. An image appeared and Ree looked up. It was of her family long ago, smiling with their backs to her. Soon, the image blew away and was replaced by the image of the man from her childhood and the park. He smiled at her then faded away. She lashed out at it, but the image had dissolved itself.











A deafening noise rang out, waking Ree up from her deep sleep. Glass poured down onto the floor below the rooms only window. She shot her glance to it, to see a girl, about her age, perched on the window ledge. The girl had long, blonde hair and she wore a black, elaborate heavy coat. Hello Ree She said with a smirk. Oh, the girl glanced behind her, sorry about the window. I didnt want to draw any attention to myself, so I climbed up your wall and had to brake in through the window. Rees eyes stared at the girl in disbelief. Then two fangs came into sight as the blondes smile widened.











Another vampire? Ree mumbled to herself.











What, you thought you were the only one? The girl let out a shattering laugh. You can come up now, Hero, shes awake. She called down with her head out the broken window.











Draw enough attention to yourself Rooku?! A male voice responded. Soon, a body emerged through the window. It was that of a male, again, about her age, with brown and blonde spiked hair. His coat looked identical to the females coat. So this is the girl, is it?











Who the hell are you people?! Ree yelled and flailed her arms, trying to get them to back off.











What a way to welcome guests. Youre too kind. Were vampires, same as you, and weve come to take you to Torrence, or Black Torrey, as we refer to him as. Im sure youve met him before. Really tall, skinny, bones around his neck; you know the guy. The female, or Rooku, answered.











Ree stared at them for a moment, picturing the image in her mind. That man! It was him, the man from the park and the man from her childhood. Torrey, so that was his name, that monster. So these new vampires, they were with him. Im not just going to willingly go with you, if that was what you were planning.











Oh no? Rooku and Hero glanced at each other, smile, pulled out a bundle of chains, and vaulted at Ree.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rosecrow13 on August 25, 2007, 9:15:14 AM

rosecrow13 on
rosecrow13Cliff hanger!