Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Xemnas finds 'it'

Xemnas finds a flyer for Camping trips mixed in his paperwork, and he somewhat thinks it's a good idea to get out of the Castle that Never was...

bad descrip. but plz read!

Chapter 1 - Xemnas finds 'it'

Chapter 1 - Xemnas finds 'it'
Xemnas sat in his 'office' deep within The Castle that Never was, sorting paperwork. His expression was... the one he had throughout all of the game "I'm Angsting! Go away!"

He came across a brightly-colored flyer mixed in one of his folders he was sorting through. He pulled it out all the way and began reading it to himself.

"Camping trips," Xemnas said out loud, staring at the picture of a small cabin nestled in the mountains somewhere. "... How in the world did this get in here?"

(Meanwhile)

"You think he got it?! Huh!? do ya!?" Demyx asked excitedly, trailing behind Axel, who was trying (and failing, mind you) to drown out Demyx's voice.

"YES! I'M SURE HE GOT THE FREAKIN' FLYER!" Axel turned around and shouted in Demyx's face.

Demyx stared at him for a minute, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open a little. "Really?"

"Yes." Axel said, regaining his breath from his sudden outburst.

"..." Demyx looked at him for a minute. "Really, really?"

Axel sighed and turned back around and started walking again. "Maybe it was a bad idea telling him about it..." He thought to himself.

Demyx kept following him, grinning.

(Back with Xemnas)

"... I'll bet #IX had something to do with this..." Xemnas said. "That boy never was good at hiding things."

He looked on the back of the flyer where it said 'DEMYX WUZ HERE'.

Xemnas sighed. "I question myself as of to why I let some of these people join."

He stood up and yawned, looking at the remaining folders of paperwork he had to do. He could always push it off on Saix, though... Saix would do anything he said, because he was a*s-kisser #1 when it came to Xemnas.

"I could always ask what the others what they thought of this 'camping' thing," Xemnas said, tapping his chin. "I'll go do that..." He walked over to the door leading out of his office, he left the room and started down the hall.



(It was EXTREMLY short, I know, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue it. If anyone likes it, I probably will, though. Note: I OWN NOTHING, JUST THE IDEA

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 4, 2008, 6:28:09 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555hmmm....whatever, this sounds kind of interesting, i'll read more to see how it turns out to be!

marisa937 on April 16, 2008, 4:29:09 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937lol saix is thoXD
love the idea btw:3

musicismylife on February 16, 2008, 12:53:49 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifelol hilaroius

CaptiainIndianaSolo on February 7, 2008, 1:28:10 AM

CaptiainIndianaSolo on
CaptiainIndianaSoloSounding good!

Karayami on January 18, 2008, 7:49:20 AM

Karayami on
KarayamiWHEEEEEEE AXEL-KUN. lol

Cloudyskiez on January 18, 2008, 6:05:00 AM

Cloudyskiez on
CloudyskiezXD Glad someone liked it! Do you think I should continue it...? ^__^

animefanatic on January 18, 2008, 5:51:32 AM

animefanatic on
animefanaticLOLZ

das so funny.

XD

les go camping!