Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ... The "decision" XD

Xemnas finds a flyer for Camping trips mixed in his paperwork, and he somewhat thinks it's a good idea to get out of the Castle that Never was...

bad descrip. but plz read!

Chapter 2 - ... The "decision" XD

Chapter 2 - ... The "decision" XD
...

Xemnas continued down the hall, noticing how NO ONE was wandering around the "house" or anything. He soon heard a voice coming from Xigbar's room.

He opened the door without knocking, he was superior so he thought 'The hell with it, I've seen them "indecent" before'.

"Xigbar!" Xemnas said, looking at Xigbar, who was standing over a packed suitcase. "What are you doing...?"

Xigbar looked up. "Oh, Xemnas-!" Xigbar said, pushing the suitcase off the side of the bed, trying to hide it. "... What's up?" His one visible eye looked around nervously.

"You're hiding something." Xemnas said matter-of-factly. "What is it?"

"Nothin." Xigbar said innocently.

Xemnas loomed over him. "Oh... really?"

"Yah' really."

Xemnas walked around Xigbar, to the side of his bed and picked the suitcase up. "What is this?"

"A suitcase." Xigbar said, crossing his arms. "What's your point?"

Xemnas unzipped it, dumping it's contents out on the bed. "Bugspray... Graham crackers... Marshmellows-"

"I'm so busted O_O" Xigbar thought as Xemnas continued naming things off.

"And last, but not least-" Xemnas held up something. "-Chocalate bars." He said, shaking his head. "Your in on this "camping" fiasco."

Xigbar looked at the floor. "They have things I can shoot there." He sighed. "There's nothing here! I've already hit the 100 acre woods, Atlantica, and numerous other places! I'VE KILLED IT ALL, MAN, ALL OF IT!"

He grabbed Xemnas' shoulders and shook him, his eye wide.

"I see." Xemnas said, walking away from the crazed Nobody. "... Come with me, I'll ask the other members."

Xigbar shook his head. "-No need...! Me, Axel, and Demyx all handled it! The only one who didn't want to come was Zexion, but we made Larxene 'suduce' him."

Xemnas turned around. "-And it worked? O_O"

"Larxene's pretty hot when you think about it." Xigbar said, nodding a little.

Xemnas sighed and rubbed his head. "How are we going to get to this... "moutains" place?"

Xigbar looked at his pile of stuff Xemnas' had emptied out of his suitcase eariler, grabbing a little, blue-colored booklet. "An RV, my man."

"... RV?" Xemnas took the booklet from him and opened it, looking at all the diffrent 'Vehicles (lol)'. "Well, that could work if we get one that will hold everybody."

"Yeah, but we don't take much space." Xigbar stated. "The most luggage all of us has is about two or three suitcases each, we ARE planning on staying a week, ya know."

Xemnas nodded, closing the booklet. "Okay... well..." He began, starting to leave the room. "...I'll go reserve a hote-"

"NO!" Xigbar held up his hand in a 'stop' kind of way. "We've already taken care of that, we just need you to call the number written on the Post-it note on your bedroom door, and verify we want that Cabin!"

"Cabin...?"

"Uh-huh."

Xemnas sighed again, walking out of Xigbar's room and heading back for his office.


... ((Meanwhile XD))...


All of the other members of the Organization sat in the living room, watching TV.

... Okay, MOST were watching TV.

Demyx sat at the end of the couch, with Axel and Roxas. "Wonder if Xigbar convinced him?" Demyx asked.

Axel looked over at Demyx. "I'm sure he did." He said, crossing his legs. "Xigbar always suceeds. Remember that."

"Oh... O-okay." Demyx glanced at the TV, where SAW IV was playing.

Just as Xigbar entered the room, something 'scary' happened onscreen.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!OMIGOD!!!!" Demyx screamed grabbing Roxas' arm tightly.

"OW!! LEMME GO, THAT HURTS!" Roxas yanked his arm out of Demyx's grasp.

Everyone looked at them like this: O_____O!

Roxas held his arm tightly. "OW! O_O" He yelped as he tried to move it. "Oh God, Demyx... I think you broke my arm, you f***er!"

Demyx looked at it. "Sorry..."

Roxas just sighed heavily. "Anyway..." He looked up. "Xigbar, how'd it go?"

"It worked." He sat down on a chair at the end of the couch. "He's going to call the cabin peoples and verify teh' house for the week."

Everyone had sighs of releif.

"Thank God." Marluxia said, sitting back into the leather couch even more. "I really didn't wanna unpack all of my clothes."

Xigbar looked over at the pink-haired man. "How much did you pack, anyway?"

Marluxia pointed over to the front door. "Just a little."

"O..M..G" Xigbar said, looking at the twenty suitcases that were sat neatly by the door. "Xemnas is sooo not gonna let you carry all that with you."

"Ooohoho... You wanna bet?" Marluxia looked over at Xigbar with narrow eyes.

Xigbar leaned back in his chair a little. "What are you gonna do...? O_O"


((... END OF CHAPTAH' 2! XD))


*Sigh* Well, it's done! Hope some peoples read it! Oh, and as for the cliffhanger... I think you know what Marly plans on doing XD

Until next chapter, bye bye, all! ^__~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 4, 2008, 6:36:07 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555lol wow this actually is pretty awesome and funny!

musicismylife on February 16, 2008, 12:57:02 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifethats hilarious!! ttly great you HAVE to keep going with it!

CaptiainIndianaSolo on February 7, 2008, 1:30:27 AM

CaptiainIndianaSolo on
CaptiainIndianaSoloThis is great! And very funny, might I add!

TornsKickasskitty on February 1, 2008, 8:14:25 AM

TornsKickasskitty on
TornsKickasskittyYAY!!! MARLUXIA! Dem Dem It okay *Pats Demyx*
Roxas.... Ur Arm is not broken, Just sprained Gawd!
Nice story, I'm writing a story about the org going to the beach. :D Write s'more!