Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - "Saix's "death"?" XDD

Xemnas finds a flyer for Camping trips mixed in his paperwork, and he somewhat thinks it's a good idea to get out of the Castle that Never was...

bad descrip. but plz read!

Chapter 3 - "Saix's "death"?" XDD

Chapter 3 - "Saix's "death"?" XDD
Xigbar still sat there, staring at the mass of suitcases Marluxia had propped up by the door.

Marluxia stood up. "Well..." He said. "...About three of those are for hair care products, and I NEED those."

"Yeah right..." said Axel as he rolled his eyes.

"YOUR NOT ONE TO TALK!" Marluxia turned around and pointed at the Pyromaniac. "You spend... like... THREE HOURS ON THAT HAIR OF YOURS EVERY MONRING!!!"

Axel gasped. "OH RLY?" He stood up, as well. "I happen to know YOU, Marly, spend about THREE AND HALF HOURS on yours!!"

The bickering continued until finally a book went flying and then knocked Marluxia upside the head, knocking him out cold.

A sigh erupted from near the TV. Zexion got up and walked over to Marluxia's body and leaned down, picking up his book again. "There. Problem solved."

Axel looked down at Marluxia. "... Thanks, Zexion. That's unsually helpful for you..." He looked up at the book-wielding Nobody.

Zexion sighed and tucked his book under his arm. "No problem. I don't want to listen to Marluxia's b*tching throughout this whole trip, so... yeah." He turned and walked back over to his chair by the television and flopped down again, continuing his readings.

"Amen to that..." Xigbar said, he then looked at Vexen. "... Hey wait... Vexen!"

Vexen looked up. "What now...?"

"Where's all of your "baggage"?"

"Ain't got none."

Xigbar blinked. "You must have packed SOMETHING."

"Ain't got NONE." Vexen snapped.

Xigbar blinked. "Umm... Okaaay then." He sighed, the way these guy's acted sometimes made him wonder what Xemnas was on when he hired them.

((Off with Xemnas... XD))

He sat there in his office, staring at the phone. Thinking to himself "Should I really do this...?" He said in his head, "Maybe I could get Saix to do it...."

He did just that.

"SAIX!!!"

The door opened quickly as the blue-haired man walked in.

"Sailor moon- I mean, Saix," Xemnas said, correcting his mistake without worry. "Get the phone and call that number."

Xemnas stood up and walked past Saix, stopping at the door. "Who do you want me to call?" Saix asked him, looking over his shoulder to look at Xemnas.

"Ghostbusters." Xemnas said, walking out of the room.

Saix stood there for a moment. "O__O" He walked over to Xemnas' desk and picked up the booklet with the number on it. "That's... Ghostbuster's number?"

But anyway, he picked up the phone and dialed the number.

((Off at the "Cabin place" XD))

The phone starting ringing as a girl with short brown hair sat on the counter next to it. "Hm?" She leaned over and picked up the phone. "Hello...?"

Saix blinked. "Is this Ghostbusters?"

The girl, Bri by name, (had to do it XD) blinked and looked at the phone. "Say again?"

Saix sighed. "Again"

"No, what you said before."

"No, what you said before."

Bri shook her head. "No, this is isn't Ghostbusters. This is... a Cabin-renting place."

"You don't the name proper name to the place where you work?" Saix asked.

"Do you?"

Saix growled. "I'll come down there, miss."

"Hey, wait!" Bri suddenly said. "What's your name?"

"Sailor mo- I mean, Saix."

Bri's eyes grew wide as she jumped down off the counter, walking over to a little book that was sitting on a counter nearby. "Saix... Saix..." She said, looking down the list of names. "Your not in here." She picked up a pen, "want me to put you in here?"

"Um... Sure." Saix said. "How unprofessial ARE these people?"

Bri wrote his name down, and then closed the book, turning back around. "Okay! I got your name in there now! ^__^"

Saix blinked, suddenly feeling all... ominous.

"Okay well, bye bye, Mr. Saix!" Bri hung up the phone and turned back around, looking at the book she had wrote his name in. "OH... MAH... GAWD." O__O

The book said "DEATH NOTE".

"Ohhh... Holy shiznit." Bri picked up the phone again and called the number again.

Saix was now on the ground. (Random arcade voice: K.O-ed)

Bri hung the phone up again. "Oh noez!" O_O

((END OF CHAPTAH' THREE XD))

Lol, a lot happened in this chapter, huh? Marluxia was knocked out before he got to beg Xemnas to let him bring all of his luggage... *sighs* poor thing XD

Anyhoo, don't worry Saix fans, he's not gone compleatly ^_^ A good friend of mine will drop by soon and take care of him XD

Thanks for reading!! Bye bye, until next chaptah'! ^__^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 4, 2008, 6:42:30 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555dang, i want Saix to be gone for good!
lol this is hilarious!

musicismylife on February 16, 2008, 1:02:58 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeomg lol thats funny keep it up plz!