Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - "Now, we must choose a driver... O_O"

Xemnas finds a flyer for Camping trips mixed in his paperwork, and he somewhat thinks it's a good idea to get out of the Castle that Never was...

bad descrip. but plz read!

Chapter 4 - "Now, we must choose a driver... O_O"

Chapter 4 - "Now, we must choose a driver... O_O"
"..."

"..."

"... Call back." A guy's voice said.

Bri, and now another person named Light Yagami(lol), stood looking at the phone dramatically.

"I can't." Bri shivered.

"Why?" Light's eyes grew wide.

Bri looked at the floor, tears suddenly streaming down her face.

Light blinked.

"Because..." Tears still fell down off of Bri's chin and onto her crossed arms. "... I... Unplugged the phone." She pointed to the eletric socket, indeed it was unplugged.

"Oh God." Light sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

~~~

Saix, meanwhile, was still on the floor in Xemnas' office, compeatly deaded.

Outside of the office, Axel and Demyx were walking towards the door. "So, why are we going in here?" Axel questioned, rubbing the back of his head.

"Because..." Demyx started. "... I want to sure Saix got a cabin with a hot tub. I can't live without my water."

Axel blinked. "You can't live without being half-naked in water."

Demyx blushed. "I... I don't what your talking about! O_O" He looked ahead again.

"Yeah, sure you don't." Axel said, walking up to the office door and opening it. "... O__O~!! SAIX, ARE YOU OKAY!?" He ran over behind the desk and picked him up, holding him in his arms.

Demyx followed behind him. "SAILOR MO-!? er... SAIX!?" He whimpered.

Axel put a finger in Saix's mouth. "Oh yeah. He's dead."

"Axel, aren't you susposed to feel someone's pulse?" Demyx asked.

"Not how I do it." Axel replied.

"Oh okay."

~ ~ ~ Meanwhile... XD ~ ~ ~

Marluxia woke up slowly, looking at the floor he had been laying on for about an hour or two. "Hmm...?" He blinked a few times and sat up, rubbing the big knot on his head. "Ow."

Larxene sat on the couch by him. "Awake?"

"Yeah..." Marluxia sat up. "...What happened?" He took his hand off of his head and then took a piece of his pink hair and pulled it around to where he could see it. "And why is my hair pink?"

"Because your gay." Larxene said, taking a drink of her tea she had been holding.

Marluxia blinked. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"YES you are."

"...no."

"...yes."

"NUUU...!!"

"YEEESSH!!!"

Marluxia stopped and stood up. "I'll be back." He started to walk off. "I need to do something."

Larxene blinked. "Oh, okay." She took another sip of her tea.

~~~ In teh kitchen... ~~~

Zexion growled. "I'm POSITIVE that I'm best driver in this house." He said, staring down Xaldin.

"Like hell!" Xaldin snapped. "You drive like an old woman!!"

"YOU DRIVE LIKE YOUR DRUNK ALL OF THE TIME!!" Zexion shot back.

Xaldin stopped yelling and stepped back. "Okay, okay... Let's settle like this real men would."

"Good idea." Zexion nodded.

~~~ Minutes later! OwO! XD ~~~

"Owww, this hurts, Xaldin, stop it!" Zexion yelled.

"No, I'm not stopping until neither of us can take any more!"

"But it really, really hurts!"

Xaldin sighed and let go of Zexion's hand. "You horrible at arm wrestling, you sissy."

Zexion whimpered and crossed his arms.

"..." Xaldin looked at him for a minute. "Sorry, man."

Zexion looked up at him with sad puppydog eyes. "... weally?"

"Yeah."

(Insert the song 'Let's get it on' here... XDD)

"DAMMIT, LUXORD, KEEP YOUR MUSIC TO YOURSELF!!!" Xaldin screamed as he threw one of his wind-sticks out of the kitchen door and into the living room, pinning Luxord to a wall by his coat.

"Meep." Luxord's eyes went wide. "O___O!"

Zexion sighed. "Well, we still need to find someone to drive our mobile."

"Indeed." Xaldin nodded.

And so, the two headed off to look for someone to drive their "mobile"...

~

Axel and Demyx were still looking at the KO-ed Saix worriedly. "We gotta call someone, Axel!"

"Who?" Axel asked, looking up at him. "And don't say 'Ghostbusters', they can't help right now."

Demyx shook his head. "No, not them!" He said. "... There's this guy O_O he has these life-and-death feathers."

"Okay... Do you know his number?"

"Nope. Not a clue." Demyx said. "I have a friend, who has this friend who's girlfriend knew a guy in Tokyo, and that guy had another friend who's boyfriend knew a guy who knew another girl who knows a guy named Cloud, he's the feather guy, BTW."

"Your really know more people than I once thought O__O" Axel said.

Demyx grinned. "Yeah, I guess ^__^"

~~~ CHAPTER 4 IST COMPLETE! ~~~

Lol, Demyx is really connected, huh? XD

Like I said, don't worry about Saix, he's gonna be up and running again pretty soon. ^__^ with the help of our dear friend, Cloud Srife. XD

Lol, if you've read and enjoyed this crazy story so far, please tell me! Because if you ask nicely, I might put you in the next chapter or the one after that! ^___^

Just tell me what you want to look like in this story, how you'll act, and who your favorite Organization member is!

Okay, bye bye for now, everyone! ^_~ Thanks again for reading!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on August 4, 2008, 6:49:41 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555that was great! please write more ^-^ my favorite member is Demyx!

Vexe on April 25, 2008, 2:44:02 AM

Vexe on
VexeI really loved your story. Please write another chapter. And my favorite members are Zexion and Demyx. I really do hope that you write another one. Thanks,bye. ^_^