Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - In the Hospital

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 3 - In the Hospital

Chapter 3 - In the Hospital


Danny was taken straight to the Emergency Room when the ambulance arrived at the hospital. Sam had called Tucker and told him what had happened to Danny. He and Valerie were moving back to Amity Park when she called. Tucker decided not to stay at the hotel that night. “What are you doing!?” Valerie yelled, clinging tight to the armrests. “We need to get there tonight.” Tucker answered. “Why?” she asked. “It's Danny. Something happened to him.” He answered, his eyes fixed on the road. Valerie calmed down. “What happened?” “I… can't say.” he said. Valerie looked angry. Tucker sighed, “Danny… used his ghostly wail on a ghost that was attacking Amity Park and…” he continued as she stared at him. “It sucked the life out of him.” Valerie didn't know what to say.

When they arrived at the hospital, Sam was sitting in the waiting area reading to a little girl with short red hair. “Sam…” Tucker said. Sam turned and said, “I'm so glad you guys made it.” She then lifted the girl off her lap and set the book down. She walked over to Tucker and gave him a friendly hug. “Who's the little one?” Valerie asked. Sam replied, “Jazz's daughter. She's up stairs with her parents and Danny.” The little girl climbed out of the chair and walked over to Sam. “Aunt Sam?” she said. “Yes Jennifer?” Sam replied. “I think cousin Christina is waking up.” Jennifer said, pointing to a baby stirring on the couch. Sam walked over to her and gently lifted her up. As she looked into the face of her daughter, a single tear ran down Sam's face.

“Mrs. Fenton. I'm afraid I have some bad news.” The doctor said as Sam, Tucker, and Valerie arrived in front of Danny's room. “What is it?” Sam continued, “Is he going to be okay?” “I'm afraid not.” The doctor said, shaking his head. “He won't last much longer. He is able to talk though.” “Thank you.” Sam said as she passed him. When they walked into the room, Danny was laying on his back with his eyes closed. At first none of them recognized him. His face was whiter than paper. Sam pulled a chair up beside the bed and sat down. Tucker and Valerie stood behind her. “Danny… it's me, Sam.” She said as she put her hands on his. “Sam…” Danny said his voice quiet and irregular. “I'm here… I'm here.” Sam said softly. Danny smiled and opened his eyes.

“Hey Danny.” Tucker said. “Hi Danny.” Valerie said. “Hey…guys.” He answered. “Where's Chris.” “Downstairs with Jazz.” Sam replied. “Danny…” Valerie continued, “I'm so sorry.” “For what?” Danny answered. “For… everything that I've done to you.” Valerie said, “I'm so sorry Danny.” Danny's face was losing its color. Tucker motioned to Valerie to let Sam be with Danny. They moved to the back of the room as Danny began to squeeze Sam's hand. “Sam…” “Shhh.” Sam answered. She reached up and stroked his hair. “I love you Danny.” She said. “I love you too Sam.” Danny replied, struggling as he said it. Sam leaned over and gave him what she knew would be their last kiss. Danny smiled and closed his eyes. He breathed in deeply, and exhaled completely. “Danny…” Valerie began. Tucker quieted her. Danny's hand relaxed and his head fell to the side. Sam put her head down onto the bed and cried. Valerie threw her arm around Tucker, and began to cry on his shoulder. Tucker closed his eyes as a tear ran down his face. Danny Fenton, the hero of Amity Park, was dead.






Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxDANNYxx on May 2, 2008, 8:09:32 AM

xxDANNYxx on
xxDANNYxxOMG thats so sad! <='( Good story though!

PhantomGirl1991 on January 6, 2007, 11:22:15 AM

PhantomGirl1991 on
PhantomGirl1991ahh! this is so sad! you did a great job at writing it!

Coolstra on January 7, 2007, 5:03:02 AM

Coolstra on
Coolstrathanks!

Kaede-chan on March 21, 2006, 8:52:52 PM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanWahhhh... ToT Poor Danny... This is written well.

gohstann on January 28, 2006, 5:44:25 AM

gohstann on
gohstannOMG! Danny dide? This is a good chapter... Its sad but good, keep up the grait work....
When I fill less... shocked. If you want I can tell you what could help make it better... but I don't have much to say really since I think its awsomely good... minose the Danny diying part....

Coolstra on January 27, 2006, 12:31:09 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraI have nothing to say but that it was hard to write this chapter.
Please Comment!