Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - What's our Future Like Now?

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 7 - What's our Future Like Now?

Chapter 7 - What's our Future Like Now?






Sam stared absentmindedly at the small words in her textbook. Her eyes were reading but her mind was thinking about something else. Danny looked at her and saw her blank stare. He poked Tucker and pointed at her. Tucker looked at Sam then back at Danny and shrugged. Fenton! Foley! Danny and Tucker jumped at the sound of Mr. Lancers voice. Sam nearly ripped her book as she was turning the page. Mr. Lancer continued, Read that chapter or Ill make you do an essay on the subject! Danny and Tucker immediately put their noses in their books.











Hey, Sam! What were you thinking about in class a while ago? Danny asked after class. Sam smiled and said, It was stupid. Aww, come on, Sam! Danny said. Sam turned away. No. Danny ran in front of her and begged, Please? Sam sighed and rolled her eyes. Danny looked at Tucker and smiled. Tucker laughed and stood beside Danny. Please? Tucker begged. Fine Sam replied and began to walk away with Danny and Tucker beside her.











Ever since you beat your evil, future self, we havent really thought about what our lives our like now. Sam said after they had walked for a while. Danny and Tucker just nodded so she continued, I mean, me and Tuck died last time. Whats our future like now? They stopped in front of Dannys house just as Sam finished. Danny grinned. Lets go find out. The trio ran inside the Fenton house.











Danny Phantom stood in front of the ghost portal while his two friends jumped inside the spector speeder. He watched as Sam and Tucker fought over who got to drive. When Sam finally won, Danny opened the portal. Ready guys? He asked. Tucker and Sam put Fenton Phones into their ears and Tucker gave him the thumbs up. Lets go! Danny said. He flew into the ghost zone and Sam and Tucker followed him. Jazz came downstairs and say that the portal was open and that the Spector Speeder was gone. Danny is in so much trouble. I guess I better cover for him. Again. Jazz left the lab and closed the door behind her.





Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gohstann on January 23, 2007, 11:23:05 PM

gohstann on
gohstannSo Danny's 14 year old self  is going to try and see his future...
Clock Work isn't going to agree with that...
 
Good chapptur!

Coolstra on July 18, 2006, 5:42:26 AM

Coolstra on
CoolstraAll the boxes are supposed to be quotation marks. Oh well.
I'll update soon!

Kaede-chan on July 9, 2006, 4:12:28 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanOooh, so they're gonna find...! Ack, can't spoil it for the others out there! Yay yay I can't wait! XD