Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Some Information

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 9 - Some Information

Chapter 9 - Some Information






Danny, Sam, and Tucker walked into Clockworks tower. They came into a large room with a giant screen floating above them. There was a table next to the entrance with a Fenton Thermos on it. Danny was the only one who noticed it. When they walked by the thermos he noticed that it had been dented from the inside. Sam and Tucker were staring at the giant screen above them. There was a picture of the backs of two people their age walking into a boys bedroom. Danny looked away from the Fenton Thermos and looked in front of him. Clockwork was floating below the screen watching the two teens walk into the room.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





So. This is your room. Chris said as she followed Wes inside. Yep. I even have my own computer. Wes said, pointing to his desk. Chris walked over to the computer said, Great! Now, we can look up some stuff on Danny Phantom. Why do you need information about him? Wes turned around to face his dad. He was standing in the doorway looking at Wes with one eyebrow raised. Wes stood stunned but Chris walked up to his dad. Well Mr. B., We need information about Danny Phantom because hes the topic of a research paper we have to do.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Im a research topic? Danny asked as he walked up to Clockwork. He looked up at the screen and looked at the teen girl. She looks familiar& He thought. Clockwork looked down at Danny then changed into his older self. Why dont they just ask me themselves? Danny asked still wondering if he had ever seen the girl before. They cant. Clockwork said.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Ill give you some information. Tell you what I know about him. Dash said. Wes looked at Chris then back at his dad. Sure. It would save us some trouble. Right, Chris? Chris stared blankly then came to her senses. Yeah, that would help. Mr. Baxter sat on Wess bed. Wes sat next to him and Chris sat in the chair at the desk. Danny Phantom showed up when I was your age. I went to school at the old Casper High building. Chris suddenly remembered earlier that morning when she was in the school. Dash continued, At first, everyone was afraid of him. None of us knew if he was fighting for us, or against us.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Sam! Tucker! Its Dash! Danny yelled. Sam and Tucker ran over to him and looked up at the screen. Clockwork smiled as he changed into a child form. She looks familiar. Tucker said when he saw Chris. Danny nodded. Thats what I thought. She does. Sam agreed. Danny changed into his human self and continued to stare at the screen. Clockwork changed into his adult self and said, You wanted to see your future. Well, here it is.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Every time there was a ghost around Danny Phantom would be there to fight. The strange thing was that whenever he was around, Danny Fenton would disappear. Chris and Wes looked at each other then back at Wess dad. Last thing I heard was that fourteen years ago, the biggest ghost Amity Park had ever seen was destroyed by Phantom but that he had used so much of his power, he was destroyed himself. Mr. Baxter suddenly became blurry as tears filled Chriss eyes. She tried to blink them away as he continued, Danny Phantom was suddenly Danny Fenton and from what I heard, he has a daughter. I also heard that he died about three hours later in the Amity Park Hospital.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Danny stood in shock as if his feet had roots and he was planted there. Sam and Tucker looked at him then back at the screen. The girl had her face in her hands. The boy walked over to her as Dash left the room smiling.





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gohstann on January 23, 2007, 11:30:09 PM

gohstann on
gohstannDash left smiling! Why I'd think he wouldn't be evel enough to fined even that amusing! Danny has to change the part where he dies! He cant Die!

Kaede-chan on September 30, 2006, 12:15:29 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanAwaaaah!! Danny! Stop this future!!! though not the Chris and Wes bits, they're cool. Just don't die on us!!