Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

This is a story I have been working on for a while now

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2
Corey studied for the next 2 mogots and learning how to use his magic and learning plenty of powerful spells and learning to create fire, water and plant attacks. He also learned to teach black smiths one thing that allowed them to have: swords axes arrows shields and armor. Teaching the people how to make weaponry and teaching how to fight. Boga also taught astrology; to help people out with telling what’s going to happen.
The townspeople knew that the dragons would attack as soon as they found out that the dragons in this area were going to attack the moment that the dragons attacked they hoped they’d be ready for battle.
Corey taught classes on what he read about using weapons. He knew if they used them right that they could take down a few dragons on their own. Then one day a real warrior came in to town his name was Macktonora; Macktonora was a very strong warrior, he lived on his own without the dragons bothering him he knew if he were attacked he could kill any of them. The word had gotten around that there was a human army in the making in this town. He asked Corey teach the axe class because he knew he could use the axe more advantageously than Corey could teach them from a book. Corey accepted ecstatically he knew that Macktonora could teach the axe men how to use their axes more effectively, and so Macktonora taught the axe men to fight even more effectively. Then General Long the son of leader of the last human army came in the town with him and his good friend Betharia the female warrior she knew how to teach archery well, and General long taught them battle strategy, on where to attack the dragon. After that some elvish healers came to town one named Kokeenara and the other name Katarna they knew how to heal with non-magical devices such as bandage, padding (gauze), and slings, but Corey learned healing spells that only elves could use such as “Fotara Mojeeto” one spell that closes an opened wound instantly.
“Corey! Dragons are coming tomorrow.” Boga said.
Corey said, “tomorrow, get the soldiers ready were not going down with out a fight.”
Corey asked “how many!”
Boga answered “10,000 dragons”
Corey said ”We must win this battle are army is ready isn’t it?
Boga said “Well we only have 9000 men ready”
Corey said, “that’s enough only send me and those soldiers out and we will win. Give them a full set of armor and that’s all we’ll need.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment