Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3 Dragons attack

This is a story I have been working on for a while now

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3 Dragons attack

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3 Dragons attack
The dragons continued on to try to attack the town the dragon nations were extremely frightened of the attacks on the dragons the human race some dragons thought it wouldn’t last long and some were getting scared because of the rumor of the humans getting magic back. Either way the dragons thought they would win this battle and everything would go back to normal, but the thought of their werewolves at full power was frightening to them. The dragon king said for all werewolves to be put to death that night.
Meanwhile the dragons kept pushing forward as fast as they could and kept pressing their hardest to get to the human village as they called it. They thought it would be each a cakewalk to go kill a bunch of humans and destroy their village.
Corey started building a wall of ice around the city so they would get the first hit on the dragons they had archers line up already to fire werewolves to go and attack, healers already to cast healing spells and bandage wounds, Corey also had ready the skilled axe men to attack the dragons and wipe them out. The battle of the dragons and humans was about to begin.
All hopeful slaves who heard about this spirit was extremely high they had been slaves for so long and they wanted to be set free, and this could be their chance they new that this battle if it went the humans way they might be set free forever.
The dragons were spotted by the look out by the watchmen and the human village was under attack. The dragons broke through the temporary ice wall without any trouble they knew they would but it took them long enough that the archers could hit each one with a bunch of arrows until, the dragons used their flame breath on them, But then they were close enough that the swordsman and axe wielders jumped on the dragons and started stabbing each one in the necks and killing plenty of the dragons. The dragons knew they were in for a fight so the dragons flew up in the air and just hit them with all they had and they couldn’t take it especially with hardly any archers left this could be the end of the humans, but the humans kept fighting for their and the whole human race from slavery, every type of freedom for every type of person. The humans knew the odds were against them. Corey knew a spell that all humans that believed in the cause they were fighting for would be revived for a chance at life, but he never had used it before he knew if he used this spell his magical energies would be drained but if he needed to do it, but if he used this spell the peoples energy would only be restore by how much they believed in this cause. Corey contemplating it over decided that he must do it and trust in the people that they would be faithful enough to win he cast the spell and the warriors gained wings and had more energy than they had ever had the archers came back from the dead and shot with more accuracy than they had ever had before. Each dragon died as the archer shot it and each swordsman cut it. The humans knew that they were fighting for the right cause and even if they went down trying.
The humans were victorious in their fight but they knew it was a miracle that they won the battle, but surely haven’t won the war.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment