Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4 The Father

This is a story I have been working on for a while now

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4 The Father

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4 The Father
Corey was resting for the next week he drank magic replenishing potions and all herbal tea. He knew they could strike again at any time so he had the remaining troops getting ready for battle again and training to get even better. Werewolves came in by the hundreds because they were being put to death they thought the fortress could protect them.
5 days after the war a man came into the village and told him he knew Corey’s grandpa. Corey let him in cautiously knowing that the dragons would like his head on a silver platter. They checked him for weapons and let him in. Corey talked to him. “You knew my grandpa!”, Corey said Corey anxiously wanting to talk to him.
The man answered, “Yes I knew your grandpa. He was a great warrior he won the war against the Human-Cat race before the dragons put us into slavery. We won that war and lost to the dragons a year later. The battle your grandpa died in was the war that the dragons took over; it’s strange that this happened because they held them off really well until your grandpa died. It’s like you ,and I have no doubt that this is your grandpa because before he died he said, “In the second generation will the magic be revived.” I didn’t know what this meant but I knew he was right about it.”
Corey asked, “How do you know this?”
The man answered, “I am his son.”
“So that means you are my, my.” Corey said nervously.
“Your father.” Said the man.
“What is your name…….Dad.” Corey said to the man.
“My name is Jokurosta. Corey you haven’t changed a bit.” His dad told him.
“Why did you leave me Dad!” said Corey angrily.
“I left you because I had to. My master Falgaron sold you to Malkandar. Me and your mother and I were forced to give you up with your twin Jamesfaldar.”
“I have a twin?!?” exclaimed Corey.
“Yes you have a twin. He was sold to Herophia the dragon.” Said Jokurosta.
“Is Mom still alive?” Corey asked.
“No she died sadly on our way here she sacrificed it all so I could find you.” Said Jokurosta.
“Well I’ve got to save Jamesfaldar my twin to save from Herophia. I’m going to go and save him from slavery. I must meet him.” Said Corey.
“Corey you can’t do it you must stay here to protect the castle.” ,Said Jokurosta.
“I know but if I go and get Jamesfaldar he may have part of the power to save the world. He may not live much longer. If he is alive!” Said Corey.
“Well if you feel that way you must go it may be your destiny.” Said Jokurosta.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment