Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Random Little Fruits Basket Stories

Three random little Fruits Basket papagraph-long stories I made up.. Each has it's own little meaning behind it, and I think they're kinda cute.. Please comment! ^^

Chapter 1 - Random Little Fruits Basket Stories

Chapter 1 - Random Little Fruits Basket Stories
"Kyo-kun?" Kyo turned to look at Tohru's sad face, as tears rolled down her cheeks. He stared at her, obviously startled. "E- EH?! WHATS WRONG?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" He took a step towards her, trying to sort through his emotions, trying not to get frustrated. "K-kyo-kun.. I-i.. I saw Akito-san, and.. He.." Kyo's eyes widened, and he said slowly, "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Kyo placed at hand on Tohru's shoulder, but took it away, seeing her wince as he touched it. "..He did, didn't he.." Kyo felt helpless as Tohru sat down next to him, crying still. "He-he said that I would never be able to lift the curse.. Never.. He..thinks that I'm trying to take Yuki from him, bu-but I'm not.. I'm not!" Tohru's shoulders shook, and Kyo looked at her sadly, wanting to comfort her somehow, but not knowing of a way that wouldn't end as him turning into a cat. "..It's okay.. I remember.. You-you told me that once.. That it was all ok.. Just hearing those words from you.. I-I don't know if I'm helping any.." Tohru looked sideways at Kyo, and saw that he was staring at the ground, blushing lightly. "Bu-But yo-you.. You shouldn't cry.. Well, I mean, it's okay to cry, but… ARGH!! I DON'T KNOW, DAMMIT!! IF IT HELPS ANY, YOU CAN HIT ME!" Tohru half-smiled, knowing that the Cat was trying to help her, in his own awkward way. "..Thank you, Kyo-kun.." Kyo glanced at her, and then looked quickly away, blushing. "Yeah, sure.." Tohru smiled happily. "Kyo-kun, you.. You're.. So..kind…" "Eh?" Tohru shook her head, standing up, and drying her eyes. "..I'll go make dinner, okay?" "Okay.." Tohru walked away, smiling cheerfully. Sometimes it only took a few words from Kyo to make the pain that had caused so many others to suffer to disappear.

Spring was Haru's favorite season. It wasn't too cold, or too warm. It was the perfect balance between the two. Haru liked things that were balanced. Perhaps it was because he longed for balance between his black and white personalities. Others had often joked that if the two were to merge, they would create a 'Gray Haru'. They had only been joking, but he had actually considered this. If they were to merge, would they REALLY create a new, merged personality? A balanced personality? He wasn't sure. Even if he could merge them, would he want to? He disregarded this thought immediately. Of course he would. There was no use in keeping the two spilt ones he had now. He was the only one in the family (Except for maybe Kagura) with two completely different personalities. The others were normal, kind, even. Like Yuki. Yuki was very special to Haru. Haru loved Yuki, and he often thought about how Yuki would respond to Haru's merged personality, if it ever happened. Would he hate him? Would he love him? Would he even care? "..Haru?" Haru looked up, and saw Yuki standing in front of him, an eyebrow raised. "Haru, what are you doing..here?" Haru glanced around him, and saw that he was in front of Shigure's house. "…Oh.." "Are you lost again?" "I don't think so.." "You don't think so?" "Well.. I don't know.. I don't remember..walking..here." Yuki Sighed, then extended his hand towards Haru, saying, "Here.." Haru looked at Yuki, and grasped his hand, allowing himself to be pulled up. "..Haru?" "Yes?" "Why do you.. Why do you like me so much?" Haru stared at Yuki for a moment, then smiled. "Because you're someone that I wish I could be.. You're kind, and giving.. Everything I'm not. I guess that's why.." "But Haru, you are-" Haru cut him off, saying slowly, "Yuki, you're just..special." Yuki stared at Haru, then looked away. "…." Haru Sighed, and started to walk off, but stopped as he felt something on the back of his shoot. "Eh?" He glanced over his shoulder, and saw that Yuki had grabbed the back of his shirt, and was looking at him. ".." "..Sorry, I just.." Haru smiled, saying, "It's ok." After all, tugging on Yuki's shirt was a way that Haru showed he cared about Yuki.

"TOHRU!!" "Eh?!" Momiji sprung up beside Tohru, Hyper as ever, and looking at what she was doing. "Whatcha doing, TOHRU?!" "Oh, Momiji.. You scared me." Tohru smiled, then turned to what she was working on. "I'm baking gingerbread cookies." "Gin-gur-bed?" "Gingerbread," Tohru corrected him, smiling. "It's a bit spicy, but it's good. People in America love it." "Oooh.. Can I have a cookie??" "When they're done.." "Aww.." Momiji pouted, and tugged on Tohru's hair. "Puh-leaseee…? They look done.." "Oh, do they?" Tohru looked in the oven, and smiled. "Yeah, they are!" Tohru put her oven mitt on, and pulled the tray out. "They smell delicious!" "YUMMY!" Shigure popped his head in, sniffing the air. "Tohru, what IS that smell?" "Gingerbread cookies!" Tohru replied, smiling at Shigure, and offering a cookie to him. He took it, and took a bit as well. "..They're good!" "I'm so happy you like it! I hope everyone else likes them, too.." "I'm sure they will, Tohru. Don't worry." Tohru smiled, and nodded. She handed a cookie to the ever-impatient Momiji, who shoved the whole cookie in his mouth, then ran around the kitchen, yelling about how yummy it was. "I LOVE GIN-GUR-BED!!! ITS SO YUMMY!!" Tohru laughed, and smiled at Yuki as he walked in. Yuki started towards Tohru, but had to step back to avoid running into Momiji, who was still running around. "What's got him all worked up?" Yuki asked, finding an opening, and walking over to Tohru. "Gingerbread cookies.. Would you like one?" Yuki smiled, and said, "Of course.." Tohru handed him one, and he nibbled on it, and said, "They're delicious, Honda-san." "I'm so glad!" Yuki smiled. She had mixed up the salt and sugar again. Not that they would ever tell her, of course.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ocelot on October 29, 2005, 4:31:29 AM

Ocelot on
Ocelotexcellent! i love you momiji-san!

Gu on September 17, 2005, 4:57:02 AM

Gu on
GuYou captured them. All of the characters(that i have read except hatori kagura kisa haru & hiro)

Eoara on June 28, 2005, 5:40:52 AM

Eoara on
Eoarahehehehe...thats really great *favs*. you should wriet some more!!! esp...about shigure, ayame and hatori...*is very happy and becomes even more addicted to fruits basket*

Anime_Crazy_K-chan on June 17, 2005, 10:35:24 AM

Anime_Crazy_K-chan on
Anime_Crazy_K-chanThat last one is... too awesome... heheheheh i love 'em!!

CRaZY_fOR_DUcKS on March 27, 2005, 11:04:35 AM

CRaZY_fOR_DUcKS on
CRaZY_fOR_DUcKSThat was really good!! I expesially liked the 1st one!! Keep it up!!

Kyos_Girlfriend on March 12, 2005, 8:23:10 AM

Kyos_Girlfriend on
Kyos_Girlfriendhey thats pretty good! u got skill. check out my stuff too