Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Im my own

I really hope you all will enjoy reading it ^^
its my first story!

Chapter 1 - Im my own

Chapter 1 - Im my own
She laughed. Tom looked at her, he couldn't understand why she laughed. She just shot her boyfriend. Tom looked at her with a confused look in his eyes. The blood was down om her pants, on her hands was they alot of the blood but mostly her tears. She laughed, almost screaming. "Ginaki... please...Stop laughing" Tom didn't knew what to do, he looked at her, he was afraid he would get troubles now. It wasn't his fault, it was her own choice. Ginaki was felt in love with him. Ginaki always loved him, but he couldn't share the feeling with her. He was sorry for that, but she never understand. Ginaki's laughing begin to end, she had tears in her eyes. Slowly they drop down from her cheeks. First now she know what she did. She killed her boyfriend. Tom was walking right in front of her. He was almost hugging her when she took her gun and yelling "Move or Im going to kill myself!" She took the gun up to her mouth and was waiting for Tom to move. But he didn't. Ginaki slowly fall down in his arms. "Tom... I... I... killed him, why?!" Tom didn't knew what to do. He only looked over her shoulders while holding her close. He could see far, far away the police come.

"Noo! I dont wanna!" Nat wasn't very happy to do his homework together with his teacher. The dark eyed teacher looked silent on Nat "Please just shut up" Nat always wondered why he should get the youngest and prettiest of all the teachers on the school. Nat blushed and looked down in his book. "Alright" Said kin and took the book from him, and looked Nat deep in the eyes. "What should we then do? now when im your Private teacher and nobdy else is here?" Nat was blushing again, he hated when Kin said things like that! "N-no... I meant, I..." Nat didn't know what to say. Kin took the book and laid it on Nat' head. "I was just joking you little fool" Nat looked away. "Why does he joke with such a things when im only 12?" was the little Nat thinking.

Ginski was out and walk. She knew something was wrong. Her feelings told her something may be wrong with her family, or a part of it. Ginski was the oldest of her Ginaki and Thomas. When they was young was it always hard for Ginski, because she should get money to clothes and food for the two younger in the family. Thomas was only 17 when Ginski was 20, she is a very silent type. Ginaki always ran away from home when she was younger. Right now she is almost 14. Ginski looked at the sun behind the big stormy clouds. She hates the rain. The beautiful longhaired girl was walking down the street, nobody was outside, only her, because they hates the rain like her. Ginski's hair was totally wet, but she didn't noticed. She just ran over to Thomas, as hurry she can! "Something is clearly wrong!" Ginski didn't know what to say else that, she had already said it 3 times. "Take a deep breath" Thomas was still in pyjamas looking confused at Ginski standing with red cheeks and still her coat on! Thomas begin to talk very silent "Yeah i had the same feeling today, it's like last time Ginaki ran away home" Ginski looked Thomas in the eyes, he normally never said such a things about Ginaki. He normally just ignored her. Even Ginski knew he loves his sister Ginaki. Thomas was making some tea, while Ginski was taking her coat and shoes off. "I guess she ran away home again, as long she live alone we don't know where she is..." Thomas was looking down in the tea cup he was giving to Ginski. "Thomas you need to drive today! We shall talk with Tom now!" Thomas forgot he had a cup in his hands and threw the cup up in the air and got tea over the whole floor. "Are you crazy?! I can't drive! And....NOT tom!"

Nat had been together with Kin and made homework in the last 3 hours. "Im tired!" Nat hates to make his homework and as long he is visitting Kin, he needs to be sweet and do what he say. Nat know how to treat Kin, so he was planning to play angel and get allowed to sleep, Nat always getting tired of making homework "Kin...please let me sleep, im so tired" The little blond haired boy was looking at The older Kin with his big pale eyes. In the first seconds Kin nothing said, and begin to blush. He looked away hurry. And said quite "No you can't sleep now, Im tired too but we need to finish this". Nat blushed too. He dont know why he always blush together with Kin, but since he begin to home school him, he had this strange feeling for Kin. He hates it, because they is so different. Nat is trying to tell himself it's not love he is feeling, but it sure is. The black haired Kin was looking out of the window and see the rain. He was wondering why there was police cars around one of the houses.

Ginski and Thomas was driving fast and bad. They was really near to get hit by a car twice! "Why do you drive like one who is drunk?!" Ginski was already upset. "Oh im so sorry my clever big sister, but who had the idea with letting the sleepy guy drive?" Thomas looked right on her, and do not notice the street and all the cars. "And where the frack does him Tom live?! I can't remember..." Ginski was holding her bracelet in her hands. It was a beautiful gold bracelet with a heart and a moon on. She got it from her mum before she died. While her mum was dying she said to Ginski that she should give the bracelet to Ginaki when she is ready. Ginaki was only 13 when she should take care of Thomas and Ginaki. "He lives in the lost city, you know" Ginski was trying to hide that she was almost crying. She always gets emotional when she think on her mum. "Oh yeah i totally forgot!" Thomas was seeing to be more happy now when he was driving faster then ever on the road.

Nat and Kin was both sleeping. They both was tired and could not beeing awake to make the rest of the homework. They was hugging while sleeping in the sofa. They was dreaming of each other. And no one of them knew what would happend to them very very soon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment