Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Errands (OjD, unfinished)

Just some one-shots that might turn into a somewhat crappy crossover xD

All characters © rightful owners

Chapter 3 - Errands (OjD, unfinished)

Chapter 3 - Errands (OjD, unfinished)
Poppu took a deep breath. She and the other Witch Apprentices, including little Hana-chan, had just entered the witch world to do an errand-- find some special ingredients to make a certain type of pudding.

"Okay, now we'll need to find some golden eggs," Doremi read from the recipe book she held.

"Wait, how many?" Momoko asked Doremi.

"I think four or five."

"I thought it was four!"

"Isn't it five--"

"Will you two stop bickering?" Poppu questioned, trying to be mature.

"I don't think we were arguing," Momoko and Doremi replied in unision.

"What's more important is if we even GET the eggs," Hazuki pointed out.

"Oh yeah!" Doremi flipped to another page of the cookbook, "There's also a recipe for STEAK!"

"Doremi, we gotta focus on the eggs!"

"Oh yeah..."

"Wait, how many eggs?"

Doremi facepalmed herself and then looked for the amount of eggs she needed. "Four!"

"Four as in four eggs?" Aiko asked.

"Yes, Ai-chan!"

Hana, who was listening to Doremi and Aiko's conversation, only looked over at Onpu with curiosity. "Mama?" she asked with a worried voice.

"Don't worry, Hana-chan, we'll be back at Maho Dou before we know it," Onpu whispered to Hana as she then noticed something unfamiliar.

"Onpu-chan, what's wrong?" Hazuki asked the purple-haired idol witch.

"I thought I saw someone. Must be my imagination..."

Poppu imediately got an idea. "Hey! Maybe if you try to find the unfamiliar thing, maybe I could get the groceries with Hana-chan! How about that?"

Hana suddenly looked over at Poppu.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on June 18, 2012, 1:26:38 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77lololololololololol