Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It Starts

Due to certain tragic events, 15-year-old Sunny is now paralyzed from waist-down. But if she imagines, she makes her life a little brighter.

All characters belong to their respective owners!

Chapter 1 - It Starts

Chapter 1 - It Starts
Oh, hello.

Who... who
are you?

Are you... My friend?

Do you... like me?


Sunny: *tries running away*
Garlen: *is in a machine and is chasing her* You are NOT getting away, kiddo!
Sunny: *looks back at Garlen and starts crying*
Garlen: Listen, I want chaos to go around this land we call Phantomile. Why not agree to that?
Sunny: No! I don't want to! *still running, but trips and falls on the ground*
Garlen: Time to die, child...
Sunny: *closes her eyes* Please help me, someone...
Garlen: Too late!

It felt horrible. But I can still breathe. Where am I, exactly?

Familiar voice: Sunny! You'll be alri-- OH, GAWD, YOUR LEGS! THEY CAN'T MOVE!
Sunny: Huh...? *wakes up* Dad?
Klonoa: Don't worry, you'll be okay, Sunny...
Sunny: You're crying, dad... I'm not alright.
Klonoa: Y-Yeah, you're possibly paralyzed...
Sunny: I'll have to be in a wheelchair?!! *starts panicking*
Klonoa: I'm not sure... You probably will be, but we'll make sure we're there for you...

That's the same thing you told my brother, though.

Klonoa: Just stay calm, okay? We're almost at the hospital...
Sunny: Myu... Alright... *falls asleep*

I dream that I could run again with Taro. It sucks that I can't do that again. Yet my brother gets to. Damn it... Damn my unluckiness... I'm starting to be like Guntz-san too...

...Just damn my unluckiness down to Hell...


---------------------------------------
Author's Comments: Oh, wow, this was a tragic start... Yeah, I decided Sunny would be a little more hardcore and tomboyish, along with having a little of Guntz's personality, at the age of 15. She also swears a little bit... Oh, and ever since her brother was born, she lost communication with Mamoru unless she time-travelled... She's unlucky D:

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on February 21, 2012, 1:43:57 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobopoor kid