Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Preschool Graduation and Her New Voice!

Sunny-chan tries to discover her past and why she was born... But she finds mysterious things about her family along the way, even if she's only five years old...

All characters (c) their respectful owners!

Chapter 3 - Preschool Graduation and Her New Voice!

Chapter 3 - Preschool Graduation and Her New Voice!
Sunny was wearing a light-purple cap and gown for her Preschool Graduation. You see, the preschoolers (and seniors from High School, along with sophomores and juniors that got exempted from their Finals) started Summer Vacation before everyone else, which meant Ko and Kazu couldn't make it to Sunny's graduation... However, a few people were able to make it...

"You look really cute!" Klonoa said as he was laughing a little. "You remind me of Ko-chan for some reason!"

Sunny couldn't think of anything else to do than smile. Just have an adorable smile and you're good!

"We need to get going so you can get into position and so we can get good seats!" Klonoa noted as he gently grabbed his daughter's hand and began to leave.

"Myu!" Sunny simply chirped as Klonoa sighed.

Lolo smiled as if she and her daughter had planned something. 

"C'mon, we promised Dad we'd meet him at where Sunny's graduating!"

"Alright, then, Klonoa~!" Lolo agreed.

----

Sunny was now behind a curtain with her classmates, who were wearing caps and gowns, but with different colors.

"Sunny, don't get upset if they say your real name, okay?" Sakura, who was wearing a red cap and gown, asked as Sunny only nodded.

She understands? Sakura thought.

"Hikari Ajibana," a voice annouced.

A purple-and-white-furred wolf girl wearing a yellow cap and gown proceeded to where the voice was.

About fifteen minutes later, Sunny, Sakura, and another classmate were the only ones waiting behind the curtain.

"Naoki Utagawa."

The same boy cabbit who sometimes bothered Sunny during free time walked towards the voice.

"Don't freak out, Sunny-chan. I'll be with you!" Sakura whispered.

"Sunnita Faith Watanabe."

Sunny immediately walked over the same direction Naoki went, and her teacher handed her a diploma.

"Say what you want to be when you grow up," Naoki whispered.

Sunny then took a deep breath. "I'm... I'm an artist!" she chirped.

Most of the kids, along with a lot of people in the audience, were gaping at the fact that Sunny spoke. She NEVER spoke yet. Or did she..?

Then, even though her name wasn't said, Sakura came out of the curtain and accepted her diploma. "I want to help Sunny in any way possible!" she shouted as she grabbed her best friend's hand and held it up.

Then Mamoru started clapping, causing more and more people to clap second by second. The preschoolers all bowed as they got pictures taken of them. Heck, some people had video cameras out, who wonders if a Watanabe will upload this online!(1)

"SUNNY-CHAN!" a few of people shouted happily.

Sunny then looked over towards where some of her family members were and smiled.

----

"Sunny-chan, why did you just speak?"

"Momma planned it."

Klonoa then turned to Lolo, who was blushing alot...

"Lolo..."

"Okay, okay... I heard her speaking yesterday before Kisho visited so we came up with a plan!" Lolo admitted as she was crying of happiness. "She CAN'T be forced to speak, but you'd try to convince her... I mean, sure, she DID speak when she was a baby, it was rather rare though..."

"Momma~!"

Lolo then turned to see her five-year-old daughter and smiled. "What is it, Sunny-chan?"

"Where are we goin' for lunch?" Sunny asked as she took off her cap and handed it to Lolo.

"I was thinking we could have something at home," Lolo responded.

"PASTA?!" 

"Heck yeah!"

"Best day EVER!"

----

Later that afternoon,  they were all having lunch (why? o.o) back at Klonoa's place... But Sunny was only laying down in her room, drawing pictures... Just drawing. It was what she did when she was calm (or she'd play with My Little Ponies whenever Ko visited...) and NOBODY would interrupt unless he/she had to get her so she could have a snack or if he/she wanted to see what she was drawing.

"Hey, Sunny-chan! What are you drawing?" Lolo asked as she walked in and then examined the picture her daughter was drawing.

It looked like a yellow pony-- a PEGASUS-- with a pink mane and tail, along with a couple butterflies on her flank.

"Oh! Is that Fluttershy?"

Sunny nodded. "Fluttershy~!"

"Hey, dad! I guess Sunny-chan's a pegasister now!" Kisho shouted.

"A what now?" Mamoru asked.

"You don't want to know."

Sunny then shouted, "MY LIFE IS RUINED!" which caused everyone to laugh... Obviously she DID use a quote from the show (Rainbow Dash, to be exact!), but some people didn't know that.

"Anyway, Sunny-chan, your macaroni's almost done."

"It's PASTA."

"T-That's what I meant!"

Sunny smiled. If someone called pasta "macaroni", she would correct them by saying "it's pasta," because it's what she's used to. In fact, that's what an autistic person would do-- correct the person if he's wrong.

~~~

"So, Sunny, you going to be ready for Kindergarten in a few months?" Klonoa asked as he was finding something to read to Sunny before she went to bed.

"Kindergarten? What's that?" Sunny questioned as she was trying to get herself comfortable enough in her bed.

"It's pretty much school again. A little bit harder than Preschool, but you'll probably learn alot there."

"Do we get to draw?"

"Alot."

The little cabbit's eyes instantly widened in excitement.

"However, you'll be learning about sixty percent of the time each day you go there."

Her eyes returned to normal. "Oh." She looked around and then back at Klonoa. "Story?"

"Yeah! I found the one about those Moos!"

Klonoa had then attempted to read the entire story to her, but she fell asleep close to the end of the third-to-last page.

Oh, well... She does know what happens in the end anyway, he thought as he kissed his daughter's forehead and walked out of her room.

"Is she asleep yet?" Lolo asked.

Klonoa simply nodded. "She really does look like a little angel."

Lolo simply looked at the ground, crying a little due to memories. "Yeah... An angel..."

Klonoa then looked over where Sunny was. "Angel... She was born an angel..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment