Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1- Introduction

Based off the Klonoa games... Along with some RP's.
All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Chapter 1 - 1- Introduction

Chapter 1 - 1- Introduction
(Third-Person)

"Klonoa! We're making an introduction video!" Guntz shouted as he was getting a webcam ready on a computer.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Klonoa replied as he ran into the room, seeing Guntz and Lolo at the computer. "What are you doing with Lolo?"

The girl turned to see Klonoa. "He was showing me how to work the webcam," she explained.

"Oh. I thought he was--"

"I wouldn't do anything immature, unlike YOU, kid!" Guntz retorted.

"I'M NOT A KID! I'M ON MY WAY TO BECOMING A HERO!"

"S-Sorry about that, Leo..."

"No prob, Lolo, they're usually like that," a new voice came in, startling the young cabbit to turn at the computer screen.

"Leorina?!"

"Long time since I've seen you, Klonoa."

"Yeah, Guntz told me you were in an Airship-Crash and that it was really hectic!"

Leorina sighed. "Yep... I won't be able to walk again until the end of the month--"

Tat then flew in front of Leorina, startling Klonoa AGAIN. "Oh, Klonoa, darling~!" she purred as she tried to look innocent, causing Lolo to get a little angry at Tat. "What's wrong, Lolo? You jealous because I'm like this?" Tat began to laugh a little.

"Tat! You stop that!" Leorina and Klonoa shouted at the same time.

The cat puppet then flew behind Leorina. "Yes..."

"Anyway, we'll have to get going because I'm getting checked on... Again," Leorina declared as she heard a door open.

"Is it my dad?" Klonoa asked.

"Nope, it isn't him. He'd have the same fur as you."

Klonoa then blushed a little as he took his hat off his head and tried to hide his face with it.

"Anyway, I'll chat with you guys later."

"See you later!" Klonoa and Lolo said.

Guntz simply did a small salute as the fourteen-year-old cabbit and the thirteen-year-old priestess waved goodbye.

"Hey, is it okay if I check my email?" Klonoa asked as he put the blue hat back on his head.

"I guess," the eighteen-year-old wolf confirmed.

And a few moments later, Klonoa encountered a strange message. And it read--

It's official, Klonoa. I found out what your future's going to be like. And if Lolo and Guntz are here, perfect! They're part of it!

And then Klonoa, Guntz, and Lolo saw every word... Klonoa and Lolo were blushing in confusion, while Guntz was freaking out and trying to find some Pocky for the two teens.

Yes, that email must of had many spelling errors, which makes some people angry... Even me. Hey, I broke the fourth wall! YES!

Klonoa then looked at Guntz. "What are you freaking out for?"

"IT HAD SO MANY ERRORS THAT I WANNA THROW POCKY AT THE COMPUTER!" Guntz screamed.

"You don't have to do that, you know... It just wastes it..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on June 19, 2012, 3:28:26 PM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieThrowing a pockyat the computer?! That's hilarious! .... And wasteful.
And fourth-wall breakage? ... ALL RIGHT! XD Didn't think this would have any, though.


... Was the person that sent the message Sunny? That's who I think it could be... She is from the future, after all!

CreamandPoppufan166 on June 20, 2012, 7:35:33 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Maybe... But she is VERY good at spelling, so she'd correct someone if they spelt something wrong o_o;

Anime_Ellie on June 22, 2012, 10:38:40 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieOh... Sunny is a perfectionist? So am I!

CreamandPoppufan166 on June 24, 2012, 6:16:37 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166*raises hand in agreement* Me too. XD