Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 30: Under The Rain

Based off the Klonoa games... Along with some RP's.
All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Chapter 2 - 30: Under The Rain

Chapter 2 - 30: Under The Rain
30- Under the Rain

(Klonoa's POV, May 7th, 2021)

I'm singin' in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again.
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love.


Even though it was morning, it was still raining ever since last night before Sunny was born. I'm now outside in the rain holding Sunny-chan, who was smiling and trying to touch the raindrops that were tickling her face.

"You like it?" I simply asked her.

She then looked at me for a quick second and then at the raindrops falling again as one fell right between her eyes, causing her to flinch. I then chuckled a tiny bit, but then she started crying.

Let the stromy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face.
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
just singin'
singin' in the rain.


She then calmed down after hearing me sing as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Lolo then came outside with an umbrella, walking over to us.

"Oh, she fell asleep?" she questioned.

"Yeah. I can't believe I got her to fall asleep that quickly," I then mumbled as I slowly handed Sunny to Lolo.

The newborn was trying to curl up in Lolo's arms, getting herself comfortable enough to rest for a while. Lolo then looked at Sunny and smiled as she then walked inside as I slowly followed them.

Dancin' in the rain...

I'm happy again...

I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain...


The sky finally cleared as I turned and saw the unthinkable-- A double rainbow.

(the lyrics in italic mean Klonoa's singing.... And he most likely sings pretty well when he was older :D )

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on June 25, 2012, 3:36:50 PM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_Ellie8D Holy Crap, double r a i n b o w! So intense~ XD (how do I get rid of the spaces?!)