Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 14: Smile

Based off the Klonoa games... Along with some RP's.
All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Chapter 3 - 14: Smile

Chapter 3 - 14: Smile
14- Smile

Well, my sixteenth birthday's coming soon, so my mom told me to get my ears pierced. Leorina already had hers pierced when she became a Sky Pirate, but Priestesses have to get them when they're sixteen if they WANT pierced ears. But I chose to and so that's what I'm doing. Luckily, mom said Klonoa-san could tag along if he wanted, so that's a relief.

"So why are we walking again?" Klonoa asked me.

"Saving energy for a Summer project the homeroom teacher gave us. That's why we're walking," I answered as I then saw Reicheru and Jon making out, causing me to blush a little.

"Oh yeah. It's actually nice! Feels good!"

Aaand then we reached the mall. After the ear piercing, I could ask him if we could go to GameStop. Perfect!

~*~

"Don't worry, you'll be alright! I'll be here if you need me, Lo."

"Alright then."

I then saw someone very familiar as she told me, "Now just sit down and don't flinch, darling!"

I then closed my eyes and then felt someone grab my hand. I could tell it was Klonoa who was holding my hand, but why?

prick. I felt a small pain in my right ear, but I just kept calm. It only hurts a little, sorta like a shot from when I went to the doctor when I was little.

"Don't worry, I'm okay," I said as I smiled.

"Good, Lo," I heard Klonoa say to me.

I then felt my other ear sting as well, and I was still calm. I've improved so much, I thought to myself.

"What color--"

"Pink!" I then stopped, opened my eyes, and looked at the woman. "S-Sorry if I inturrupted..."

"Oh, it's fine, it actually happens alot," she tells me as she's trying to find small, pink earrings. "Oh, I found a pair!" As she picked them up, they started sparkling.

~*~

"Hey, since you finally got your ears pierced, how about we get something to eat?"

"Alright then!"

I then noticed his fangs sparkle a little as he smiled.

"Klonoa, your teeth.."

"Is something stuck in them?"

"No, they sparkled!"

"Oh! I'll let Jon know soon!"

"Alright!"

And we then got some pocky and shared it with Reicheru and Jon. And it was the greatest conversation ever. And they even made out for a while, and it was okay with us!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment