Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - My Confusing Feelings About My Baby Brother

Crappy title, but it has a somewhat epic story!

The strangest things just happen whenever you get a new sibling, especially if you're different from him/her. You know what I mean.

Klonoa fanfic, Sunny's POV
Disclaimers in Chapter 0

Chapter 4 - My Confusing Feelings About My Baby Brother

Chapter 4 - My Confusing Feelings About My Baby Brother
Ko stares at me with a creeped out look. "What happened?" she asks me.

"I don't want Mom to die!" I scream.

"She's fine, Sunny! I'm sure of it!"

Taro floats in unexpectedly and I slowly grab him and hug him.

"Taro-chan? What are you doing here?" Ko questions.

"Dad told me to check on you guys... Again. Something about a baby," Taro admits.

"You mean Huepow-sama--"

"Yep."

Ko hugs me. "So like, what really happened?"

"Well, pretty much I--"

I start hugging Taro for no reason.

"Faith! Don't squeeze him, you're basically choking him!"

I let go of him as Kazu runs in and opens the door. "They said it's a baby boy!" he announces.

"THANK CLAIRE!" I shouted. 

"He has black hair and blue eyes. Oh, and he looks like Lolo."

"So he's FEMININE?!"

"No, he'll just look like a human with a tail."

"Ohh."

-----

"Every kid get out of the car and into the building!"

Ko, Kazu and I do so. The twins rush ahead and I try to catch up, but Mamoru-sama says they'll be waiting for us.

He then takes ahold of my hand. I suddenly blush and get this feeling that makes my stomach jump and my cheeks turn red.

When we get to the hospital room, Dad then embraces me in a hug, "Sunny, are you alright?!"

"Yes, Dad. Just don't make me talk to Grandma-from-Mom's-side."

"Don't worry, Grandma left half an hour ago. Do you want to see your new brother?"

"No."

"Come on, Faith, he's really sweet!" Ko-onee says, trying to persuade me.

But I don't. I end up having a panic attack, and I'm screaming and running out of the room and hiding in closets. I even hissed at Ko-onee and made her cry (I didn't mean to!), causing her to run back to the room and I followed her and I got upset again and Mamoru-sama hit me on the head. And I don't think I'll let him rub my head anymore.

-----

"Sunny, what you just did... Was uncalled for," Dad explains as we're walking outside of the hospital.

I just stay silent and look away from him, acting like the so-called "retarded" person that Grandma-from-Mom's-side expects me to be like.

I hate the word "retarded" by the way.

"And that was your grandfather. He was just showing dicipline, which RARELY happens."

"But Dark Klonoa almost--"

"Got Akihiro!" Taro shouts as he floats over to us, holding Akihiro by supporting his head and his butt.

"Taro, newborns can't be out of the hospital the day they were born!" Dad reminds him as he quickly, but carefully, takes Akihiro and cradles him in his arms. "Sunny, should we go back?"

I just nod. "Ok."

I got to hold Akihiro, and I had a bubbly feeling in my stomach. The good kind of feeling.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment