Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yay For Journal Entries of the Narrator, AKA Akihiro!

I just thought this up. JUST THOUGHT THIS UP.

Klonoa (along with the other characters from the games) © Namco-Bandai

Chapter 1 - Yay For Journal Entries of the Narrator, AKA Akihiro!

Chapter 1 - Yay For Journal Entries of the Narrator, AKA Akihiro!
DISCLAIMER: Klonoa and all characters from the Klonoa series belong to Namco-Bandai, Klonoa Works, and Hideo Yoshizawa. Fancharacters are in this, just to let you know. I also made sure there were no Mary-Sues, so no complaining!

(start journal entry)

Today is Sunday October 27th, 2030, and it's almost time for bed. Also, it's almost Halloween, and I luckily have a costume. I'm a wizard this year, like the kind from Harry Potter!

Ah, I'm not supposed to say that. Don't tell my relatives! Wait, grandpa may let it slide since he knows that Harry Potter's a book series and character and not a curse thingy or whatever my family tell me.

But they do this because of some baby mom's having. I hope I get a brother though, brothers are WAY better than sisters, in my opinion! I mean, I won't have to play with Barbies or anything too girly! But my friend Lily didn't play with Barbies when I was around though, except for one time when I didn't know what to do in the situation. So she gave up on that and we'd usually play with Pokémon stuff or something. Or was it that show that had live-action and animation? I probably don't remember, since it was so long ago.

What else? Oh yeah, maybe I should explain school. It's sometimes boring, except for Science class because we get to do experiments that the teacher has prepared in advance. History's sometimes good too. Art too, but that could improve if we didn't work with clay half of the time.
I've actually never missed a day of school thanks to some advice from my grandmother (from mom's side), except for a week in the second grade when a very bad sickness was going around and I caught it, along with a few days in kindergarten because my mom worried too much about colds I'd get back then.

...can I mention that Balue's being a major stalker that's making me write a story about what's going on? I swear, he's some kind of

(end journal entry)

"Get to bed, son! It's a school night!" dad yells up to me.

"O-Okay! G'night then!"

I put down my journal, but then I picked it up again to write-

Then I closed the journal and put it down.

Before I forget, my name is Akihiro Takeo Watanabe. ...I have two first names, no middle name. Thank my mom for that.

******
AUTHOR'S NOTE: It's a Sunday night while I write this, and I NEED to get to bed. I originally thought of Akihiro writing the disclaimer in his journal (got the idea from something on fanfiction.net , I won't say what though!), but I decided not to do that since it "breaks the fourth wall" since he doesn't know about the Klonoa games. Yet. Oh, well. G'night everybody!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment