Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Goodnight Kiss

What if is jealous 'bout Gojyo and Hakkai?

Chapter 1 - The Goodnight Kiss

Chapter 1 - The Goodnight Kiss
Sanzo and his party are wondering in the desert, it was night time, and they haven't eaten for 3 days, no food, and of course, no water. They have been walking with no rest and sleep.

Then after a few hours, they found a city, they all went at the city.
When they have reached the city, they have found an inn, they all went inside and asked for rooms, and the receptionist said...

"Well yes, we rooms, two rooms available, but there is only one bed."
And Hakkai said "No problem, we'll take those two rooms" and smiled
"Here's my credit card." Sanzo said, then a loug growl was heard by Sanzo, he turned around and Goku said," Sanzo, I'm hung-" Sanzo then gave the 'saru' a pork bun "Thank you Sanzo!" He then ate the pork bun. Gojyo then said to Sanzo "Well, now we have rooms, but the question is, who is gonna be our room mates?" Hakkai then replied "That's not necissary Gojyo, you and me will be room mates, as always.." smiling. " You're right... So, let's first eat then go and see the rooms" "I agree with you Gojyo." smiling.

After they ate dinner, they all headed at their room, Sanzo and Goku, 2nd to the last room. While Gojyo and Hakkai are at the very last room. At the room of Hakkai and Gojyo, they are playing a single game called poker, Gojyo had a stragth flush, while Hakkai has Royal Flush. And obviusly, Hakkai won. Then Gojyo had an idea, Gojyo said to Hakkai that whoever wins, he has to ask the loser to ask a question or something from him. Hakkaithen slightly blushed. Then Gojyo saw the blush of Hakkai, but after a few seconds of looking at the blush of Hakkai, he then gave the cards. After 'arranging' his cards and after Hakkai 'arranged' his cards, Gojyo said to Hakkai his cards, it was again, Royal Flush, then Gojyo was surprisd that he had lost and he shown his cards, it was Full House. Gojyo then said too Hakkai "Well, what's my question or task?" Hakkai then think and then gave Gojyo a passionate kiss to his lips. Gojyo was surprised but after a few seconds, Gojyo responded to Hakkai's kiss and they Gojyo said, "I have beenwanting that, your kiss.." Hakkai said, "Really?" Hakkai blushed.. Gojyo was about to make the move to pin Hakkai at the bed, but Hakkai said to Gojyo, "Let's just go to sleep Gojyo" still blushing. Gojyo took a deep breath and nodded. Hakkai then turn off the light and said to Gojyo "Good night" And murmured something " I love you.."

And they both went to sleep...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment