Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

It's just the beggining. I know it's not much, just alot of details.the '---' means I need/want to put more detail there.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Nothing. Utterly nothing. The area was pure nothing. There was no color, no substance, no time. Time was eternal: never ending. There were no boundaries. Only a few things were truly there. There was air: sweet, blissful air. One can only imagine why it wasn’t sucked away by the greedy emptiness. There were the two doors, facing each other. Both were made of hard oak, made impenetrable by the time that never existed. They both had a design on them, curves and circles of amazing craftsmanship. In the nothingness they seemed like avatars, glorified by the white nothingness around them.
The point of those two doors was to help people go from one to the other, left to right. The reason they passed through those doors was to get to a better place. It was a type of ritual that was strong in the beginning of Earths’ time of humans. Of course other animal species could come through, if only they could open the door, or crawl in when a human opens the door. People would sometimes pass through and wonder through the emptiness. Few returned. The others were doomed to be lost forever, never aging, but slowly dieing of lack of water and food.
To pass through the nothingness was something everyone has experienced once in his or her lives. Being born is such an experience; to breath your first breathe and to first open your eyes to a new world of wonder, glory, harm, and spite.
The other thing was an apparition. It had no body, impervious to harm. It had no emotions, for there was no need for those complicated things that cause other emotions: Pain, hate, anger, love, and all the others. It was of no gender. The only things it had, besides the immense nothing surrounded it convulsing on it, were its voice, used only for when people crossed and downloading for when the call for it arises. The additional supremacy to get extra information by simply thinking about it was in high requiring.
When it downloaded, its eyes went fuzzy with a color like white smudged with a light pepper texture. A straight black line went down the pupils; a scarcely visible line for it was so thin and diminutive. The line would start at the top and work its way down within an average of three to fifteen seconds, depending on the size of the information. There was also the apparition’s name. Gexatron.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crosis on August 15, 2004, 8:29:02 PM

Crosis on
CrosisHa, the first one sucked, hands down. I hope this is better. But it's not finished.